Hospitals/Medical care near Windsor Hills

momofdbsdc

momofdbsdca
Hi Everyone,

We are traveling with our 6 children next week to Disney and I was curious if anyone was familiar with the hospitals or pediatricians in the area. I youngest daughter has some medical issues, and I just want to be prepared. You never know what you are in for with kids!! :confused3 Or husbands either...does Tim the toolman Taylor mean anything to you?! :thumbsup2

TIA

Kim
momofdbsdca

The Florida Hospital in Celebration is excellent. DD got very ill last January and the service was amazing. As a Canadian the price was also amazing but we had travel insurance. There is also a clinic in the mall on 192 behind the Cracker Barrell and next to the Comfort Suites Maingate (west side of Disney). The doctor there was also excellent when I got sick.

Hope this helps and that you don't need to use the advice.

Linda

momofdbsdc said:
Hi Everyone,

We are traveling with our 6 children next week to Disney and I was curious if anyone was familiar with the hospitals or pediatricians in the area. I youngest daughter has some medical issues, and I just want to be prepared. You never know what you are in for with kids!! :confused3 Or husbands either...does Tim the toolman Taylor mean anything to you?! :thumbsup2

TIA

Kim
momofdbsdca

We stayed across the road from Celebration on Palm Parkway (Palm Villas ) and needed to visit the hospital ( the BIG tan/pink building you see off 192 ). Great service and a big thanks to the Osceola Rescue department....

No doubt about it the Florida Hospital in Celebration is the place to go if you have a medical problem.
Very easy to get to just off 192 only a few minutes from Windsor Hills or WDW. Do a mapquest before you come and keep it in your car.
Have a healthy magical visit!

For something smaller (my son had a rash) we went to the doc in a box at the end of Formosa Gardens Blvd and 192

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!