Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by poohbears75, Feb 2, 2013.

1. poohbears75

poohbears75 Earning My Ears

HI, My fiance and I are looking into the horse drawn carriage rides for our Disneymoon. Does anyone know how long those rides are? Which resort would you recommend? Port Orleans or Fort Wilderness Campground?

Thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disnut1149

disnut1149 DIS Veteran

Hi
    We did the haunted carriage ride at Ft. Wilderness and you go through the woods. I think POR would be more romantic. The grounds are gorgeous!! I'm not sure how long it lasts. Have a great honeymoon!!

4. katiepants29

katiepants29 Earning My Ears

We do the horse carriage every time we see Hoopdy Doo. My kids love it. The driver stops at the lagoon for wishes fireworks ( if you go at the 730 ride) so beautiful. And a unique view.

5. poohbears75

poohbears75 Earning My Ears

At which resort?

6. katiepants29

katiepants29 Earning My Ears

It was almost like a hay ride with no hay. Not closed to public, but awesome. It's the cheapest thing we do in Disney all week, but something my kids talk about and look forward to.

7. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

I did the POR carriage ride on a ladies trip. I can see how it would be very romantic with your significant other! It lasted around 20 min.