Horrible morning

jen_uk

<font color=6666cc>Eurovision Nut !!<font color=33
My AS students are sitting their exam at the moment (fingers crossed for them! :wizard:), this morning during a last minute revision session one of my students had an epileptic fit :sad2: I've never seen someone have a fit before, we are told what to do in situations like that but it was so horrible. The girl was ok, she still insisted on sitting her exam!! I'm still shaken up though, that might sound silly but I just found it upsetting to see :guilty:

i can imagine it was very upsetting, how brave of her to carry on and sit the exam though :)

:hug: I would've been upset for her too. Well done to her for carrying on with her exam

:hug:Its never nice seeing someone fitting especially as there isn't much you can do until they come out of it, its good that she came round ok. We have had to take a few people into hospital because the fit has affected them badly.

Good for her for wanting to carry on and sit for the exam :) i hope she does well

Hug for you to help you get over it :hug:

Oh bless,how brave of her to carry on and sit the exam.
{{hugs}} for you,I'd have been shaken too :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!