Hoping to share grand cabana rental at castaway cay

jackie721red

Earning My Ears
I have already posted to my cruise meet thread but its not very active so I figured I would give it a try here. we are cruising sept 28-0ct 1 and have the grand cabana rented for sept 30 as it was the only one left which will work for us, the HA one was gone and although this one is not technically HA it will work for us...however there are only 3 of us and this one is huge so we are hoping to find someone looking to share...we shared a regular one with 2 other families before and was great and Disney makes it very easy...

Details: 3 of us, me and DH and DD 25...cabana can hold 16 max and is 966.00 tax in for 10 people
so would be apprx 483 each to share with another family or if just 1 or 2 people we will just ask for 100 per person...no money changes hands between us...we give concierge cabin number and amount to charge, Disney charges to your stateroom acct and delivers your wristbands to your cabin the night before CC

if you are interested or have any questions, please reply or PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter