Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.....
but I'm finally here!:goodvibes

:welcome:, thanks for joining in. You are my BC DVC inspiration!! Just have to sell my house, well pack up, move then sell it. Those emails I recieve everyday are soooo tempting!

Yeah--we're not doing CRT this time around either. We're sticking with the Akershus breakfast which the girls LOVED last time and adding 1900 Park Fare for dinner.

Are you doing BBB? Trying to figure out how to do that before a princess meal.

Mary, I just read through your PTR and noticed that we are kind of close on our May dates....
I'm wondering if we will overlap at the end of yours and the start of ours?
So I guess what I'm asking is what are your dates???

Our new Beach Club contract was sent to Disney for the ROFR so the next few weeks are going to crawl.

Congrats on your new home! It's so exciting to move into a new place. I hope you get the other one sold very soon.:goodvibes
Anita

Are you doing BBB? Trying to figure out how to do that before a princess meal.

Yes, Ally definitely wants to do BBB again!! Claire is still too young still but I was wanting to get her 1st haircut at the barbershop on Main Street!!

Hi Mary,
Just stopping by to see how your trip planning is going. Congrats on the new house! More space will be great. We will probably be moving to a bigger house this year too, courtesy of selling my dad's house :sad2:. I wish we were going in May gain this year but just not possible with so much missed school the first 2 months of the year. Your ADR choices look great too.

Mary, I just read through your PTR and noticed that we are kind of close on our May dates....
I'm wondering if we will overlap at the end of yours and the start of ours?
So I guess what I'm asking is what are your dates???

Our new Beach Club contract was sent to Disney for the ROFR so the next few weeks are going to crawl.

Congrats on your new home! It's so exciting to move into a new place. I hope you get the other one sold very soon.:goodvibes
Anita

I think we are just going to miss eachother :( Our dates are May 23-30. Will we overlap at the end??? I hope so-DISMEET!!
Crossing my fingers that Disney moves quickly!
We are very excited to be moving but the packing is so overwhelming.

Yes, Ally definitely wants to do BBB again!! Claire is still too young still but I was wanting to get her 1st haircut at the barbershop on Main Street!!

Are you going to do it before ur 1900 PF meal or the bkfst at AKherus? Or just do it and have them walk around all cutied up?

Hi Mary,
Just stopping by to see how your trip planning is going. Congrats on the new house! More space will be great. We will probably be moving to a bigger house this year too, courtesy of selling my dad's house :sad2:. I wish we were going in May gain this year but just not possible with so much missed school the first 2 months of the year. Your ADR choices look great too.

Hi Nichole
Once again I am very sorry for your loss. That is how we are moving to our new house. We would rather have her here but know she would be happy with us using the money in the way we are. We are excited and nervous about the more space. We tend to be "collecters" so.....I wiah you guys were coming too. Will you do a report for your Dec trip? Are you taking the kiddos or just you and hubby?

I know what you mean about packing up to move. I hate doing that. Dale and I said if we ever move again we will hire someone to do it all for us. May can not get here fast enough. It was so much fun planning our trip last May. I am going to start a PTR for our May trip soon. We had so much fun at Pop in September, Dale just wanted to stay there again. I want to try CBR and if they offer good prices for AP holders I will jump on it. I just couldn't pass up the pin I got for the Values.

So, are you scurrying about like I am trying to figure out your schedule to be able to make ADRs in 3 weeks? Bryan is getting to me right now. He is trying to add in his two cents as I am planning. He has never done this before.:headache:

I know what you mean about packing up to move. I hate doing that. Dale and I said if we ever move again we will hire someone to do it all for us. May can not get here fast enough. It was so much fun planning our trip last May. I am going to start a PTR for our May trip soon. We had so much fun at Pop in September, Dale just wanted to stay there again. I want to try CBR and if they offer good prices for AP holders I will jump on it. I just couldn't pass up the pin I got for the Values.

We are using movers but we have to pack....I am excited to plan again! Yay for the PTR. POP does look fun, we enjoyed CBR. I would take any pin I could get LOL

So, are you scurrying about like I am trying to figure out your schedule to be able to make ADRs in 3 weeks? Bryan is getting to me right now. He is trying to add in his two cents as I am planning. He has never done this before.:headache:

I am trying to figure out how to fit in all the places we want to eat LOL. And the BBB. Jeff gave me a little imput but now it is all mine to plan. Oy, tell him to go watch football or go somewhere with Coach LOL

T minus 12 days until the big move. We close a week from tomorrow. Now if only the painter would call me back....

Some freak thought it would be a fun idea to break the passenger window of my van and steal our garage door opener. Opened the garage but it was so stacked with boxes and stuff they did not take anything. Thanks goodness!! The auto glass guy said there have been over 50 break ins in the area he covers :scared1:

Still no pin code :sad2: Am hoping for the 4/3 extension announcement this week.

Anyone know anything about upgrading a buy 4/3 to an AP? If you can how many days would you get credit for 4 or 7. We are actually staying an extra day so would it be 5? I am thinking of taking Avery for her 7th bday in April 2011-will prob be May though.

We had a fun Halloween. Avery was a duck and Cayley a pig. Have some pics but they are not uploaded yet.

Still working on park days and ADR's

Yikes! Sorry about the smashed out car window. Lucky nothing was taken from the garage. That is the exact reason why I always make sure that the garage doors leading into the house are locked, you never know! :scared1:

Anyone know anything about upgrading a buy 4/3 to an AP? If you can how many days would you get credit for 4 or 7. We are actually staying an extra day so would it be 5? I am thinking of taking Avery for her 7th bday in April 2011-will prob be May though.

Simple math is too much for me. My head wants to explode.

Sorry about the car van window. My friends owns an auto glass franchise in AZ. He's probably happy right now.:confused3

WOW! :scared1: So sorry about the van window. What creeps. I think it's funny that the boxes deterred them. No telling what they would have done if the garage had been neat. Good luck with the move. I'm going crazy with ADR's too...so much to do so little time. :goodvibes Hang in there girl!

T minus 12 days until the big move. We close a week from tomorrow. Now if only the painter would call me back....

Some freak thought it would be a fun idea to break the passenger window of my van and steal our garage door opener. Opened the garage but it was so stacked with boxes and stuff they did not take anything. Thanks goodness!! The auto glass guy said there have been over 50 break ins in the area he covers :scared1:

Still no pin code :sad2: Am hoping for the 4/3 extension announcement this week.

We had a fun Halloween. Avery was a duck and Cayley a pig. Have some pics but they are not uploaded yet.

Still working on park days and ADR's

Oh my!! That's crazy about the broken window!! So you think they'll extend the 4/3 deal?! I sure hope so!! Do you remember when they extended it last year? I couldn't remember.

Yikes! Sorry about the smashed out car window. Lucky nothing was taken from the garage. That is the exact reason why I always make sure that the garage doors leading into the house are locked, you never know! :scared1:

Thanks. I know we were lucky. I tried to lock the door between the house and garage today-no go. We are manually locking the garage door and leaving the exterior lights on tonight. We are getting an alarm in our new house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter