Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by MaryAz, Oct 17, 2009.

1. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

Hello Lovely Dis'ers!!!

Just wrapped up my May 09 TR. We had a fabulous time last year though could have used a little less rain. We are planning to go back again in May with some of our buddies from last year. We have many ideas of where to stay, what to eat and where to go in our minds. I will use this PTR along with help from all of you to figure it all out. Up next, the cast

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

i am first...can't believe it.

4. Brave teacher

Brave teacher DIS Veteran

I'll hop in too. I'll have to go check out that TR from May. We are heading in 5/21-5/28. I can't wait to hear what you have planned!

5. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

Yay for Jordan, :welcome: to the party:

6. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

Thanks for joining in. I left several replies on ur ptr. We should have fun planning and keeping eachother entertained for the next 7 monthes.

7. leamom2princesses

leamom2princesses DIS Veteran

Hi Mary! I'm here, I'm here!!! Can't wait to plan again with you!:hyper2:

8. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

May is such a great time to go! Can't wait to hear your plans. popcorn::

9. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

Yay, now you need to start ur PTR. We make our ADR's next month ya know. Sent you a pm.:banana::banana:

10. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

:welcome: I see you have a recently completed trip I can read about and a PTR. Yay-it is no wonder I am so behind on my TV shows-I cannot stay off the Dis. If you have any adice or opinions please feel free to share!

11. Brave teacher

Brave teacher DIS Veteran

Mary - -I just finished reading all 79 pages of your last report. It seems like yall had so much fun! I can't wait to hear more about what you are planning at the same time as me!

12. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

WOW, that was some reading. We did have a great time. I will start tlking about plans and food asap.

13. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

In case you are new (or don't want to read 79 pages LOL) here is the cast for our trip

DH (Jeff) is an accountant for Kona Grill (if you have one near you go eat there-we have profit sharing :rolleyes1:rotfl2:) He is also a homebrewer (makes some good IPA) He admits he had a good time last year and is even considering the possibility of DVC. He is a great daddy.

Me (Mary) is a SAHM-domestic engineer. I also do volunteer work for the Pajama Program and hang out with my mom friends.

Avery is five and in K this year. She is super smart ( way ahead in reading) and likes school except she says its too long. She also likes art and drawing. Favorite Disney characters Ariel, Tink and Hannah Montana-she likes her cause she thinks its cool

Cayley is 3 and goes to pre school 3 mornings a week (though I am looking for a good boarding school) She is a firecracker-full of personality. She keeps us on our toes. She has a great sense of humor and is very cute. She loves all the characters. Except Tigger "I no like Tigger-he is scary-I cry when I see him"

We went to the Pumpkin Farm today-here are some cute pics. I just got a new camera and am learning how to use it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a family pic from last year at DHS. it was hot, our last day, not the most flattering pic of me

[​IMG]

There you have us. Up next, thoughts on food.

14. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

blue tongues :rotfl2: too cute

15. leamom2princesses

leamom2princesses DIS Veteran

Cute pics of the pumpkin farm. I LOVE Avery's new do. Toooo cute. :goodvibes

16. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I saw your request on Brookelizabeth's trip report and thought I'd come join yours too.

17. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

They looked like lizzards LOL

18. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

Thanks, it was hot but fun. She looks cute with short hair I think. Waiting on that PTR...

19. MaryAz

MaryAz DIS Veteran

:welcome: I love new readers. I have seen you around on ohter TR's and I see you have one I can read. Thanks for joining in!

20. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

I'm here as well. Promise to do better than on your TR:flower3:.. which I lost for a few months.:confused3:lmao:

21. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I'm delighted to be here.

And not to change the subject, but Tim WE ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF YOUR TR!!!!!!!!!!!!