Hope all you wonderful BWV smokers can help me?

Pooh's Pal

Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po
Hope all you wonderful DVC'rs can help me. I am traveling to WDW with a group of friends for "MY" Big 50th in October and we have rented points here on the DIS & reserved a 2 bedroom non-smoking villa at Boardwalk. There are 8 of us & 3 of us who smoke, including me...so I am thinking of renting points for another studio, that way ALL 8 women, could really spread out & not be overcrowded.
I posted here awhile ago asking where the smoking rooms are in the villas and "Dumbo" replied: On the 2nd floor. Are there no other smoking rooms anywhere else in the villas. or are they all just on the 2nd floor??
If we keep the requested 2bedroom, NS, PV(requested top floor too!) & rent enough points for another, say studio, would we be put on the 2nd floor away from the rest of our party, or could we request a preferred smoking view on the say 4th floor near them?

Hope this makes sense. :confused:
Thanks in advance for your replys! I will read all! TKS! :)

YOu don't say which DVC resort you are staying at. At OKW, whole buildings are either smoking or non smoking. I don't know about VWL or BWV.

Hope all you wonderful DVC'rs can help me. I am traveling to WDW with a group of friends for "MY" Big 50th in October and we have rented points here on the DIS & reserved a 2 bedroom non-smoking villa at Boardwalk. There are 8 of us & 3 of us who smoke, including me...so I am thinking of renting points for another studio, that way ALL 8 women, could really spread out & not be overcrowded.

I think you missed it.

Diane, if you look at the heading, it's the BWV.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the location of their smoking rooms.

It sounds like you have a good plan. I'm sure that something can be worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter