HoopDeDoo - reserve under DDP but pay w/credit card when there?

mjl1969

Mouseketeer
Hello all .. hoping you could help. We will be at Disney 7 nights on regular dining plan, but will really be there 8 full days due to late flight coming home.

I have reserved HoopDeDoo using Dining Plan (CreditCard guarantee only) but now that I think of it its probably not a good use of 2 TS credits. Instead it might make sense to pay with Credit Card and save TS credits for rest of stay.

Since I reserved with DDP .. can I choose to switch this to pay out of pocket when I get to HoopDeDoo?

I certainly dont want to pay out of pocket 2 months in advance of reservation.

Thanks very much!

Yes, you can pay with your credit card when you get there. The DDP credits aren't deducted until you actually use them, so you can use them however you want when you are down there.

I suggest that you pay for half of the party and use credits for the other half. This could end up being less expensive than paying for a meal. You would have to price out your plans and see which way works better for you. It would also depend on how many adults/kids in the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter