Hoop Dee Doo Revue or 'Ohana?

emilyw

Earning My Ears
For a group of teenagers, which would be the better option?

I've been to 'Ohana 3 times before and loved it every time. I've never been to Hoop Dee Doo, but I've heard some great things!

It will be the others' first time at Disney and I really want to make it special. As much as I would like to do both, we probably wouldn't be able to afford it, so I choice must be made :(

I haven't been to O'hana but have taken teenagers to HDDR (15 & 17) and they LOVED it! Dinner and a show!

Unless there main priority is to eat huge quantities of protein I would say Hoop Dee Doo :)

Honestly our family likes both places quite a bit but I would say the kids LOVE Hoop Dee Doo. We are "splurging" this time and decided to go Tier 1 for the first time ever. Should be fun!

They both are great but I would say Hoop Dee Doo - because it is a show. We have teenagers and they love HDD. We try to go every year. They also do love the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter