Hoop-Dee-Doo, ECV & Dining Plan

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by POOHsie, Mar 19, 2014.

1. POOHsie

POOHsie DIS Veteran

This is a quick question. DDP seems to cover Category 2 and Category 3 seating for the first and second Hoop-Dee-Doo dinner shows of the evening. However, I think seating for someone with an ECV is only in Category 1. Does anyone know how an ECV-user can use DDP credits for HDDR? What about his non-disabled family at the same table who have DDP?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jmartinez1895

jmartinez1895 DIS Veteran

They have lower level seating that I believe it cat 2. They will accommodate the while family. Just be sure to have it noted on the reservation when you make it and remind them at he check in when you show up.

4. MET270

MET270 Mouseketeer

We have been twice, both times on DDP and we were sat in lower level on the outside row of tables near the stage.

5. pugdog

pugdog DIS Veteran

ECV/wheelchair seating on the dining plan is first level outside edge toward the back. If your party is small they might seat you closer though.

6. Betty Rohrer

Betty Rohrer DIS Veteran

op did not ask about but just a heads up, I had enter thru the Trails End to get to Hoop as all the direct doors had steps. we have only done the late show which allows cat 1 seating

7. POOHsie

POOHsie DIS Veteran

Thank you. Great tip!

8. sleepingbean

sleepingbean DIS Veteran

Whatever seating we paid for, I don't remember. They just saw our need and put us at the very back on the main level to avoid the stairs (I think we would have been upstairs). And that worked great for us! We had a wheelchair, not ECV. Worked out very well and they were very helpful.