Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by lync, Jul 11, 2009.
Is this on the DDP?
I think you can use it for the first two shows with cat. 2 & 3 seating. With the 9:30 show you can also get cat. 1 seating.
1) Yes, it is on DDP for 2-TS.
2) It is not a good financial bargain, but you can do it.
3) Economically speaking, paying OOP is better than DDP.
4) Plus, regardless what ANYONE says, Cat-2 & 3 seats are not as good as Cat-1.
5) Like on Broadway, better seats cost more.
7) Do you want to risk having a pillar or post in your view?
Thanks!!! You answered my question!
Yes it is it's a 2 Tb service . Love this place. Good Food & Fun.
I love the Hoop-dee-do. So much fun.
I always wanted to do this but with previous posts, I changed my ressies. I did not want to waste 2 cr. Maybe not a good word....I did not want to use up 2 on one meal....
Sounds like a blast though.
We go doing free dining and spend the 2 credits. It may not be as good of a value, but I wouldn't be able to afford a $60/person dinner for the 6 people in my family otherwise. Last year we had great seats for this even though we were category 2. So, to each his own. We really enjoyed it and were glad we spent the 2 credits on it.
Separate names with a comma.