Hoop De Doo

penzish

Mouseketeer
Will it be impossible to get reservations for Hoop De Doo for 3rd week of October? Kids decided they wanted to go. If not, maybe next year. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks!!!!!!!!
Anybody else have any luck? Is it hard to find? We are renting a car and staying at Cypress Points.

penzish said:
Will it be impossible to get reservations for Hoop De Doo for 3rd week of October? Kids decided they wanted to go. If not, maybe next year. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Call Disney dining and see what is available

I just booked tonight... party of 6...10/15 ALL THREE seatings had availability.

Funny, I had a harder time getting LTT ressies than HDDR... go figure!

For our Sept trip I made HDDR ADRs in April for two people. Mid-June my ex decided to join us, so I called, cancelld the first ADR, and rebooked for three people. A few days later I had to change another ADR and while I had the CM on the phone I asked to check all my ADRs. We found the last CM had made HDDR for the first show, instead of the second. She was able to fix it without a problem, so it sounds like they usually have availability.

You shouldn't have a problem...Go for IT !! :thumbsup2

If that does fail.....try Mickey's Backyard Barbeque @ Ft. Wilderness. I went this past May for the 1st time and it was neat..
Yea...the food is an average backyard buffet, eat all you want, ribs, H & HD's, chicken, corn, salad..mickey ears ice cream..etc., but, the interaction with the fab 5 is great + line dancing w/Goofy & company....wonderful for the kids cause they are not just sittin' !! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter