Hoop De Doo Revue

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by martyshoney, Nov 12, 2008.

1. martyshoney

martyshoney princess in training mom

Hi all! It has been a long time, almost 2 years, since I have posted on here, that was our last trip. Well my hubby surprised my DD, DS, and me last week and told us our Christmas present is a trip to the World in February!! I know I don't have much time to plam things and I am getting nervous. My DH really wants to do Hoop De Dee, where do I find out dates and times when they are having it so I can see if they possibly still have availability for it??
    Thanks for any help, as always, it is greatly appreciated!!

2. lrf92984

lrf92984 Earning My Ears

you can call disney dining for reservations - the number is on the waltdisneyworld.com website.

3. martyshoney

Thanks, I was just hoping maybe I could get more info before I called them!

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. martyshoney

I just found the times of the shows but now I have another question. We are planning on going to AK on our first day to the parks and it cloes at 6:00, we won't get there until at least 2:00, is it possible to leave there at 6:00 and make it to the 7:15 show? How far away are the 2 from one another?

6. CAJUNWDWFAN

CAJUNWDWFAN Do or Do Not, There is No Try!

They are pretty far. I don't think you will make it to the 7:15pm show if you leave at 6pm from AK. I would suggest leaving at 5pm or 5:30pm at the latest. Getting to HDDR takes some strategy.

The first way is to take a bus from AK to Fort Wilderness then take the internal bus system to Pioneer Hall. That involves two bus rides.

The second way you could take a bus from AK to MK or The Wilderness Lodge or the Contemporary. Then you could take a boat launch to Fort Wilderness. From there the walk is very short from the boat dock to Pioneer Hall.

Either way you go I would give yourself 1.5 hr to 2 hrs travel time. That way you are not rushing to check in for your dinner show. 1hr is probably cutting it close.

7. martyshoney

Thanks a million for the tips, I had no idea all of that was involved :) This is why this is such an AWESOME place to visit while planning a trip:cool1:

8. princess lovers mom

princess lovers mom <font color=magenta>Life is just a bowl of cherrie