hong kong disneyland food

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Disneyland' started by renderman7, Aug 14, 2011.

1. renderman7

renderman7 Mouseketeer

hi there, this might not be the correct place and sorry if it is not, but has anyone where eaten at hong kong disneyland.

i am just after some images of the food and idea of price in either hk or us dollars.

i am there in a few months and want to make sure i take the right amount of money so i dont starve.

also any information on the cost of things like shirts, mugs and other souvenirs would be awesome

thanks

2. hkkatie

hkkatie Mouseketeer

Most of the food is Asian style food, but there are a couple places in Tomorrowland that do sell burgers and chicken fingers type foods. I'd say that for a fast food meal, plan on about HK $50, but if you go to one of the sit down restaurants, it will be considerably more. I'd plan for HK $150. (Better to have too much than not enough!) I haven't really bought a lot of souvenirs there, but my guess is that things like keychains are going to be around Hk $12-25, depending on the size. Mugs will be about HK $45, Shirts will be between $60-120..... Just plan on things being overpriced and expensive, just like at any Disney location. :)

Hope you have a good time!

3. renderman7

renderman7 Mouseketeer

thats fantastic... if a shirt is 150 hong kong dollars that means that its only like 20 bucks australian. even still i will take more money than i need.. i just hope i have the space for all the things i will most likely buy.

thanks for the info