Honeymoon Planning Help!

dumbolove

Mouseketeer
I want to book in for our honeymoon for next July. We have always talked about staying at the GF, but I'm torn. We absoultly love the WL. We were just there and even with construction we love being there. I'm not sure if I should go out of the comfort zone or stay. If we do WL we can do a longer trip. I am thinking maybe doing GF for 2 nights and moving to WL. What are thoughts on spit stay and these locations for the honeymoon?

I do split stays pretty much every time we visit WDW because I love so many different resorts. For me, as long as I have at least 2 nights at a resort, it isn't as much of a hassle to pack up again. And Disney makes it very easy to switch resorts by transferring your luggage for you. Renting DVC points is the best way to save money on your stay, and the Grand Floridian villas are WAY better than even the Club Level rooms at GF. But there are other cheaper places to rent than David's. I usually find a real person on the DIS Rent/Trade board to rent from instead of paying a service, but if you can't find an individual renting for less than the cost of a service, it can be more convenient to go with a place like David's.

David's is great, I've used them three times now. Those are great resorts, I would say do a split stay if you can't decide. Why not?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter