Honestly, How devastated would you be

I would be ELATED! I can deal with fountain diet coke, but I can't drink it out of a can or bottle, only diet pepsi.

I would actually prefer Pepsi (diet) over Coke (diet); so I guess I would be the opposite of devistated if they switched. However, my favorite soft drink is Diet Dr. Pepper. In my area of N.E. Ohio, Dr. Pepper is distributed by Pepsi, so the restaurants that carry Pepsi I can often get my Diet Dr. Pepper fix. :goodvibes

I'd gain a lot less weight in soda consumption because I'd just drink water out instead. I'd still get a 12 pack of coke for the fridge in the room, though :thumbsup2

We like Pepsi Max, so if they offered that we'd be happy...but we like Coke Zero too...so either or.

If WDW switched to Pepsi, my WDW trip would be more enjoyable. I don't care much for Coke Products. I prefer Pepsi products and Diet Dr. Pepper. I usually bring Pepsi products with me. It would be nice it WDW could carry both Coke and Pepsi Products. All coke products seem to be more carbonated and lend themselves to a stomach ache.

If WDW switched from Coke to Pepsi?

Well, first of all, this ain't going to happen in the far future. Ever seen Warren Buffet's stock portfolio? Know what he drinks daily and in tons? Know who owns a ton of Disney stock?

But, if it did happen, I wouldn't care because I don't drink caffeinated drinks and 7-Up or a Sierra Mist or a Sprite all taste the same to me.

Now, my husband loves his Diet Coke. BUT - if it's not available, he'll drink tea or water or share my non caffeinated drink. He rarely drinks Diet Cokes in the parks anyway.

That's why beer was invented.

I'd be whining twice as load as all of the Pepsi whiners currently on the DIS. :lmao:

I agree this doesn't bother me, I buy what is on sale here at home.

Now DH would miss it, he loves Coke Zero and they just started adding it to areas at WDW.

Have you seen the new soda machines that have all kinds of soda & syrups and such in them. They are touch screen, those are awesome. They have them at our Firehouse Subs and Moe's and Subway. Very nice! I think Disney should install these everywhere!

coca-cola-freestyle_zps8b1d8360.jpg

Would love these around WDW!

I agree! I love these machines!

Haven't read all posts yet because I was so excited with the thought of Pepsi products in WDW!:lovestruc In restaurants that serve Pepsi around here and I order a coke, they ask is Pepsi ok? UM YAAAAAA! But that said fountain coke is ok. I just am a Pepsi girl if I have a choice. Way back in the 90's they had both if I remember correctely. If not I am sure someone will let me know! :goodvibes

I would be *elated* if they switched. Diet Coke is disgusting. Diet Pepsi is my favorite drink.

I'd hate it, normally - I don't like Pepsi at all. But I recently gave up Coke, so hopefully I won't be drinking it on our next trip.

However, I'd be more shocked than anything else - Coke is one of the only original Disney sponsors left (I think Carnation/Nestle is the only other one left), so it would take a big rift for that partnership to break up.

The only cola I drink is Coke. I LOVE Coke! I do like Dr. Pepper though. I would be upset if Disney ever switched to Pepsi, but certainly not enough to not go. I would just have to bring Coke for my room and drink water in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter