Honestly, How devastated would you be

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by thepoohguy, Jan 10, 2013.

1. cluvsdisney

cluvsdisney DIS Veteran

I would be ELATED! I can deal with fountain diet coke, but I can't drink it out of a can or bottle, only diet pepsi.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

I would actually prefer Pepsi (diet) over Coke (diet); so I guess I would be the opposite of devistated if they switched. However, my favorite soft drink is Diet Dr. Pepper. In my area of N.E. Ohio, Dr. Pepper is distributed by Pepsi, so the restaurants that carry Pepsi I can often get my Diet Dr. Pepper fix. :goodvibes

4. linzbear

linzbear Flirts with Chip

I'd gain a lot less weight in soda consumption because I'd just drink water out instead. I'd still get a 12 pack of coke for the fridge in the room, though :thumbsup2

5. Mad Hattered

Mad Hattered I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work.

I'd be all jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!:cool1:

6. Red_Rider

Red_Rider Mouseketeer

Our family likes both so it wouldn't really bother us to much....

7. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

We like Pepsi Max, so if they offered that we'd be happy...but we like Coke Zero too...so either or.

8. jojomoore

jojomoore DIS Veteran

If WDW switched to Pepsi, my WDW trip would be more enjoyable. I don't care much for Coke Products. I prefer Pepsi products and Diet Dr. Pepper. I usually bring Pepsi products with me. It would be nice it WDW could carry both Coke and Pepsi Products. All coke products seem to be more carbonated and lend themselves to a stomach ache.

9. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

Well, first of all, this ain't going to happen in the far future. Ever seen Warren Buffet's stock portfolio? Know what he drinks daily and in tons? Know who owns a ton of Disney stock?

But, if it did happen, I wouldn't care because I don't drink caffeinated drinks and 7-Up or a Sierra Mist or a Sprite all taste the same to me.

Now, my husband loves his Diet Coke. BUT - if it's not available, he'll drink tea or water or share my non caffeinated drink. He rarely drinks Diet Cokes in the parks anyway.

That's why beer was invented.

10. Sweettears

Sweettears 50 years of Disney and counting

I'd be whining twice as load as all of the Pepsi whiners currently on the DIS. :lmao:

11. MegN529

MegN529 Mouseketeer

I agree! I love these machines!

12. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

Haven't read all posts yet because I was so excited with the thought of Pepsi products in WDW!:lovestruc In restaurants that serve Pepsi around here and I order a coke, they ask is Pepsi ok? UM YAAAAAA! But that said fountain coke is ok. I just am a Pepsi girl if I have a choice. Way back in the 90's they had both if I remember correctely. If not I am sure someone will let me know! :goodvibes

13. sbevione

sbevione Earning My Ears

I would be *elated* if they switched. Diet Coke is disgusting. Diet Pepsi is my favorite drink.

14. aml3679

aml3679 Kita's Mom

Hate Pepsi .. Love Coke.

15. sbevione

sbevione Earning My Ears

I first encountered these at Universal last year, and loved them. It would be great if Disney started using them.

16. AshleeH

AshleeH DIS Veteran

I'd hate it, normally - I don't like Pepsi at all. But I recently gave up Coke, so hopefully I won't be drinking it on our next trip.

However, I'd be more shocked than anything else - Coke is one of the only original Disney sponsors left (I think Carnation/Nestle is the only other one left), so it would take a big rift for that partnership to break up.

17. chalee94

chalee94 <font color=green>I thought all sand was ground up

i prefer pepsi, but mostly don't care...

18. 3pletprincesses

3pletprincesses DIS Veteran

I would be more then delighted.

19. CaliBear

CaliBear DIS Veteran

I wouldn't be devastated, but I much prefer coke to pepsi. It's not even a contest.

20. GreenCntryGirl

GreenCntryGirl The DIS keeps me up past my bedtime.

I'd be switching to Dr. Pepper if it's available and tea if it is not.

21. TinkandGoofy'sMom

TinkandGoofy'sMom DIS Veteran

The only cola I drink is Coke. I LOVE Coke! I do like Dr. Pepper though. I would be upset if Disney ever switched to Pepsi, but certainly not enough to not go. I would just have to bring Coke for my room and drink water in the parks.