Honestly, How devastated would you be

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by thepoohguy, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Pleglech

Pleglech Mouseketeer

Wouldn't care one bit, but DW would be beside herself.

Could bring some interesting changes to club cool...
    Maybe the macig of Disney could somehow bring back Crystal Pepsi. In that case, I'd be all for it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

I would die.

:rotfl:

Okay, so I wouldn't really die, but the only soft drink I drink is Coke. If a restaurant has Pepsi products, I order pink lemonade. I can't drink Pepsi. Blech!:crazy2: I drink 5 things and 5 things only:

caffeine free Coke (at home)
    Coke (out to eat)
    water
    milk (only with cookies or cereal)
    pink lemonade (if I'm desperate and don't want to die of dehydration :rotfl:)

If Disney switched to Pepsi, my family would not be happy, but we would still go. DH is thrilled that they FINALLY added Coke Zero to the machines. He loves Coke Zero. :goodvibes

4. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

I like Coke products better than Pepsi, but I must admit I buy what is on sale. However, I don't like Dt. Pepsi so I buy Dt. Mt. Dew when Pepsi is on sale, which can sometimes be hard to find at resturants so that might upset me a little.

5. LCoulter

LCoulter Whoah Mouse

I personally wouldn't care either way but DH would be celebrating...he hates diet Coke.

6. smiths02

smiths02 DIS Veteran

I prefer the taste of Coca Cola to Pepsi. I am not a big soda drinker, so I don't care much. I don't like Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke, but I do like Fanta Zero, Coke Zero, etc. which WDW doesn't have anyhow.

Coke CEOs funded my university and scholarship to said university (Emory), so I feel kind of loyal to them.

DH, however, has a beef with Coca Cola ever since our visit to World of Coke...so he would like it :lmao:

7. VACamm

VACamm DIS Veteran

I drink zero soda.... So it wouldnt bother me!! If they got rid of coffee...then i would have a problem...

8. MrsB1228

MrsB1228 DIS Veteran

I don't drink much soda, so I don't really care either way. However, when I do drink it, I prefer Pepsi products so I'd be happy about the change. DH loves Mountain Dew and would be thrilled to be able to have it at WDW.

9. Ds4angels

Ds4angels Mouseketeer

While I'm a Pepsi drinker I'd love to see these machines at WDW!!!!! We have them here at 5 Guys and the orange and the grape rock!!!!:love:

10. lililoo12

lililoo12 Mouseketeer

very I hate how pepsi taste and their company

11. KelsiesMommy

KelsiesMommy DIS Veteran

I think I would seriously cry! I HATE Pepsi products and avoid any restaurant that serves Pepsi!

12. Chaoticsweetness

Chaoticsweetness Mouseketeer

I would enjoy that LoL, only because I like Mountain Dew. I hate coke.

13. NeverlandClub23

NeverlandClub23 DIS Veteran

I don't mind either way now that they offer Coke Zero. I hate Diet Coke, but love Diet Pepsi and Coke Zero. When Busch parks switched to Coke it threw me for a loop because I was so used to ordering Diet Pepsi and my husband loves Mt. Dew. We go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg all the time and I still have a hard time remembering that it's all Coke now!

14. jemmouse

jemmouse DIS Veteran

I actually only drink Diet Pepsi when at home. But Diet Coke out of a restaurant is fine by me..But if it meant getting rid of Dassani Water BRING IT ON, HATE HATE that water...

15. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Can't stand Pepsi. If WDW were to switch I'd be drinking a lot of ginger ale or root beer instead.

16. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

Love Pepsi. Would make my visits to WDW a little more perfect as not having Pepsi was one of my main complaints.

17. ellone

ellone DIS Veteran

I don't drink most sodas so it doesn't matter. I rarely have a soda but when I do, it has no artificial colors or flavors and has to be sweetened with Cane sugar.

18. lililoo12

lililoo12 Mouseketeer

devastated is the correct spelling

19. Magic3forme

Magic3forme Grand Slam club members

Since I cant stand Coke, I would be thrilled!!! :) I bring Pepsi into the parks with me every day ( and on our cruises)

20. Tink3rbell86

Tink3rbell86 Mouseketeer

Love coke HATE Pepsi... I'd probably drink less soda if they had Pepsi :)

21. KristenFNJ

KristenFNJ Mouseketeer

UTTERLY DEVASTATED.

lol... not in a "big picture" kind of way, of course, but we hate hate HATE Pepsi (nothing personal, just a flavor preference) and it would be a pretty big bummer at drink ordering time. LOL