Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

I made little sachets of talcum powder to remove sand from the beach. (like http://www.powderpouch.com/about ) Mine wasn't refillable, but had more than enough for several trips to the beach :) I made it out of a Mickey fabric.

We were in your FE and received one of these from you! I wasn't sure what it was for at first, but it smelled really nice! I'll keep this handy for future beach trips.

:/ I was afraid that maybe the instructions weren't clear enough on their tags.....Darn!

Ours didn't have a tag, but no matter, now that I know....it's going with us to the beach next time! This will be handier than a towel for wiping sand off.

We had a good FE I thought. Lots of nice gifts. We got so much candy on our first FE that we almost didn't sign up this time, but I'm glad that we did!

I made little sachets of talcum powder to remove sand from the beach. (like http://www.powderpouch.com/about ) Mine wasn't refillable, but had more than enough for several trips to the beach :) I made it out of a Mickey fabric.

I would love to see a picture of one if you have it. I saw those powder pouches the other day and was thinking of trying to make one myself.

What kind of fabric did you use? Just cotton fabric or fleece?

I just used a plain woven fabric, like a quilters fabric. A fleece might work, I was worried that not enough powder would get through though. I didn't take any pics of them :/ But I may still have one in my bag *LOL* I made 55 of them!

Corrina,

Can you PM me the hidden Mickey necklace images Please. I have the ones for the girls, but have been looking for something for the women

Kathryh

Hello Corinna,

Thank you for PMing the hidden Mickeys for the necklaces. Unfortunately, it never came through. Could you please send it again.

Thanks Kathryn

Sorry, I was away for three weeks and just got back this afternoon. I PMed them to you now.

Corinna

Wow, you have a good memory. Weren't we next door neighbors on the EB Repo?

I did a roaming gnome on this cruise as well.

I also plagiarized (with permission) with and additional FE gift. Its a decal that can be affixed to glass (like on a car/truck).... ordered by a lady who makes these on ebay... super cheap and real nice...
IMG_0016_zps3b304726.jpg

Hi, I am sending you a PM regarding this. Thank you!

Corinna, would you mind PM me the Hidden Mickey images? I love these necklaces!!! You are very creative!

Leanne

I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that Corinna did not create those images. PLEASE don't think I'm trying to say that she is taking credit, we just need to give credit to the correct person. :flower3:

The person who created these is Michelle Lill. You can find her business, Modern Marbling, on facebook or a google search. I am the one who picked the colors and asked her if she could put hidden Mickeys in them.

I'm not trying to criticize Corinna at all. Again, PLEASE PLEASE don't take it this way. I just want everyone to know that Michelle was kind enough to create these images for FREE for me because I was buying things that she made with the images and she was willing to share the images with anyone.

If you have a chance, check out Michelle's work as she is very talented. I bought bookmarks and journals with the blue and green hidden Mickey.

Corinna, thank you thank you for taking your time to reply to all who have asked for the file. :goodvibes

Feeling inspired by the goodies on this thread. WE sail next March (2014) and have not officially joined our FE group yet. Hoping they will divide it and make it smaller groups.

Feeling inspired by the goodies on this thread. WE sail next March (2014) and have not officially joined our FE group yet. Hoping they will divide it and make it smaller groups.

Most FE groups will divide after 20. If not I would suggest they do. I love participating. My favorite part is making or buying the gifts. My husband just rolls his eyes and smiles. He knows I have fun with it so just adds that to our cruise budget. I don't go to the spa and I don't play bingo :)

I'm on that cruise with you. How about we can gang up and insist on it. ;-) Seriously though, let's just ask.

**WARNING...June 7th, 2014 FANTASY FE SPOILER**

I've been playing around with ideas...my cruise is about a year away, but I need something to do:lmao:

When I cruise, I like to dress tropical, so I figured maybe tropical flower hair clips for the ladies...and I thought I'd put together some beaded bracelets for the girls...babies are easy, it's the men and boys that I'm still trying to figure out.:confused:

Like I said, I'm just playing with ideas now...but later on for the bracelets I may do some with the red, black and yellow Mickey colors...and I may make up special clips for the women for Pirate night.(If I make pirate night hair clips, then I will have to include 2 hair clips per lady so everyone can have one pirate style and one regular bright tropical)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter