Homecoming

EyoreFANS12

<font color=blue>If you were a "flower" I would pi
Sorry. Posted it on my sisters name instead of my own

I don't have any homecoming or any dances at my school. It is an all boys Catholic School. So dances with all boys would not be too much fun.

I don't have any homecoming or any dances at my school. It is an all boys Catholic School. So dances with all boys would not be too much fun.

ooo yeah i can't imagine that would be too good

well my homecoming isn't for another couple of weeks but I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
i'm in the process of getting all my single friends dates lol:love:

My school doesn't have homecoming. :rollseyes:
But, I got invited to my other school's home coming.
(Don't ask why it seems like I go to two schools.)

We have homecoming but I have no idea when it is because I'm not going. -$80 a ticket and still going up!-

But we are having a spirit week for it and each grade is supposed to dress in certain colors.
Freshman are Purple Papparazzi.
Yep..Our theme is 'Night on the red carpet".

mine is this week but i don't think freshmen are invited to any parties or dancess or whatever

Homecoming is this week.
I'm going to the game friday...probably to sell things.
Then I have to work at a petting zoo the next day. xD
How fun.

I don't have homecoming yet, but our school better have a good one if 2 girls are missing our dance competition for it.

okay..I am on my name now..
This year theme was "Memories In Time"
It was sooo pretty. I loved it

Our homecoming was this week. I live in a small town, so homecoming is pretty much the biggest event of the year. We had spirit week. Monday was retro day, tuesday was mismatch day, wednesday was halloween costume day, thursday was fake injury day, and friday was black and gold day(our school colors). Then on friday we got out at 10:30 and there was a big community wide pep rally at the football field. Pretty much all of the businesses in town close for the parade, except for our restaurants. In the parade, all of the classes from every school make a float and there is a contest for the best one. Then after the football game there was fireworks. Saturday was the dance and they named the homecoming king and queen. The people I voted for won so I was excited.

and that's pretty much it. :D

Our homecoming is "Take it Back" It's kind of like retro night. I'm more amped up to watching my school getting killed in football. And for my marching band to play at halftime. Go Frenchhorns!

Ok i'm a 8th grader so i dont get to go lol but my brothers in 11th grade and is going but i dont know what the theme is but i'm going to the game with some of my friends since any1 can go to the game lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter