Home Town Meets?

scrappinDW

Mouseketeer
I love talking about Disney World and would like to get together with others in this area. People who would like to plan a trip and ones who have been there many times.
I am just wondering if there are any 'rules' about getting a group together? Can we use Disney pictures and phrases to advertise? Anyone have any good names for a group like this?
I am pretty excited to get something started, but first I will have to take another trip to WDW and get park maps and goodies for everyone. And of course take more pictures.
Thansk, Pam
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Pam, I don't know if you're interested but I'm from the Quad Cities and am starting up a NFFC Chapter in the next couple of months (it would be the first one in the IA/IL area). I used to work at TDS in Davenport and have been missing many of my Disney friends. We have tentatively named our group "Mississippi Valley Mouseketeers" (that may change though). Right now, we're working out how to structure the get togethers and where to meet. If you're interested, let me know and I'll add you to our list of possible members. TTFN, Alisa

Alisa,
That would be GREAT. Sign me up. Disney World is my favorite thing to talk about and I am always wanting to learn new things.
I work second shift, so weekends would be the only time I can get together. I hope that will work for you.
I like the name Mississippi Valley Mouseketeers. We could have shirts and everything!!! Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter