Home sick

Terabithian Warrior

We Rule Terabithia!!!
So I was browsing the internet and typed in Disney Forums and this was staring me in the face so I thought well I like DisneyI will see what it all about. There is quite a lot of information going on at this place.

My name is Knox(weird name) yes my parents liked the movie Dead Poets Society. That is who I am named after. I am a 15 year old Sophmore living in New York. I was born in London and lived there until I was 7. I have been to Disneyland Paris once and Disneyland California once and Walt Disneyworld in Florida 3 times in my life time. I hope to go many more times in my life. My favorite Disney animated movie is the Alladin and my all time favorite Disney Movie is Bridge to Terabithia. I love Annasophia Robb. I also enjoy sports and play Basketball and I love watching the Mets & Jets play.

10.gif

:welcome: Knox must not be too weird, we have a moderator on the Theme Parks board with that name! Make sure you check out our Teen Board. We have a great group around your age. And they have a TERRIFIC moderator! (tell her I said Hi! :wave2: )

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here for you, just enjoy reading reviews and experiences.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter