Home Made Trip T-Shirts

MamaDrama

Mouseketeer
We are heading down to WDW in a month with close friends of ours. I designed these in Silhouette Studio for us! This design will go on the back and on the front each person will have their individual Mickey/Minnie initial as a monogram in chest pocket area. The three ladies shirts will get using red glitter vinyl on the minnie bows (front and back) and black glitter vinyl for the big knockout Mickey head while the guys will have theirs in flat black and red HTV.

ScreenShot2015-01-01at55947PM.png

My mom just got a Silhouette. We haven't played with it yet. I love your design. How do you get everything to line up correctly when putting them on the shirt?

How are you getting the transfer to the shirt? Are you using iron on?

I'm debating making my own screen printing to save costs.

I'm purchasing a Silhouette Cameo soon and I would love to make t-shirts for our October trip. Please give me more details on how you are getting this on the shirt. Thanks!

I made these on my silhouette for my mom's trip this past May! So excited to make my own for this upcoming trip. (Yes I'm aware the wrong quote is with the Beauty and the Best silhouette - it's a long running joke with my mom lol)

I LOVE my silhouette machine - possibilities are endless. Well worth the price!

IMG_1804.jpg

Last edited:
I made these on my silhouette for my mom's trip this past May! So excited to make my own for this upcoming trip. (Yes I'm aware the wrong quote is with the Beauty and the Best silhouette - it's a long running joke with my mom lol)

I LOVE my silhouette machine - possibilities are endless. Well worth the price!

IMG_1804.jpg

These are brilliant! I have a Silhouette too. I'm actually a graphic designer and I've designed a few from scratch for our next trip but because I usually design in color, I keep tripping myself up with trying to get the layers of vinyl down. I actually haven't done anything with htv yet, but from my adventures with regular vinyl, I know I probably don't want more than 2 colors. Your designs are so great without looking like they're even missing anything from not having more colors. Love them. Got any others you've done?

I love using the silhouette! in fact i just sold my embroidery machine because I never use it anymore. Love the creations you have shared I am looking for ideas on what to make for myself before my upcoming trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!