Home.less Flats!!!

Oh how funny! :lmao:

Now that should be sent in to Disney.
How can they put 250,000 characters out onto the streets?

Oh that is one of the funniest, yet sad, things I have seen in some time lol. I can't wait to see what others come up with.

~DreamTulip

WHERE WILL AENGUS BE ON MAY 22, 2008?

Have you ever wondered what will happen to our Fine Feathered Friend once VMK has shut him out of the Kingdom?

You know the saying.... birds of a feather flock together....

Destitute and starved (for food AND attention), Feather Boy can be seen hanging out in the streets of Boston with his new pigeon girlfriends...

2zg9ta9.jpg

OK, so I cheated... sigh... Really didn't feel like making a trip into Boston to find a flock of pigeons just for an Aengus picture... :rolleyes:

Here's a *real* flat picture... But I still like the pigeon one best ;)

33uy55d.jpg

Have you ever wondered what will happen to our Fine Feathered Friend once VMK has shut him out of the Kingdom?

Destitute and starved (for food AND attention), Feather Boy can be seen hanging out in the streets of Boston with his new pigeon girlfriends...

That's even more pitiful than Home.less Petez! I could cry but it's Aengus so... :lmao:

Note: I like the Beanie Baby one. The juxtaposition of cuteness and sorrow is very powerful. :thumbsup2

OK, so I cheated... sigh... Really didn't feel like making a trip into Boston to find a flock of pigeons just for an Aengus picture... :rolleyes:

Here's a *real* flat picture... But I still like the pigeon one best ;)

pink!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that's just plain hilarious. rotfl :-)
aww poor little aengus, everyone picks on him:rolleyes1

Gosh Pink. Your so sad you needed to make a Aengus flat

awwwww :)

Well I am so glad you posted the cute pic of feather boy. I to think the beanie birds are the cutest.

Oh and remind me to tell you all about the gracie door Aengus showed me last night. One swfit kick and I was off that Hula ride and all alone in the bazaar :sad2: :sad1:

But I still heart my feathered Friend. I want to have a 10 year VMK meet so it better happen.

It is a .bmp try changing it to a .jpg . Maybe the boards do not accept .bmp?

And it also looks like it hasn't been hosted on the web based on the address.

Try hosting it on tinypic.com first and then copy/paste the

ok and your right i didnt put it on any website.
now its uploading on tinypic ty pink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter