Home It Is We Are

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
We got back last night from a fantastic trip. We were both on a great high as we had such a great time.

The main highs:

The beautiful weather. Bear in mind this was my 15th visit and only the second time we have been able to walk around without coats. Last April we saw snow and were huddled up. This time the weather was lovely.

Unscheduled DISmeets galore. :wave:

Lovely food

Park looking lovely

Lows (such as they were)

The nice weather brings out some people who (not to put too fine a point on it) STINK!. Please people (and I don't mean DIS people - I'm sure we're not smelly :goodvibes) - just get some deodorant will you?

Hmmmm - that may be about it. Could have done with Casey Jr being open and LPDCDF. Aaah yes - thought of another....

No Snow White OR Pinocchio for EMH,

Other than that - it was BRILLIANT.

I wasn't there so it wasn't me who smelled. Honest. But glad you had a good time anyway!

Welcome home... I'm glad to hear that the only low, was smelly non-DIS people :) Do you know if Rendez vous is still a buffet?

Welcome home, lovely to hear you had a great time and some dismeets as well!

Welcome home... I'm glad to hear that the only low, was smelly non-DIS people :) Do you know if Rendez vous is still a buffet?

I do know - but only because Small World told me when we were chatting. ;)They ate there this week and it is still a buffet.

15 times? 15 times?:eek::eek:

Thats like mega DLP fan!!!

oh welcome home!!!:woohoo:

There is no smelly people in January!!...their armpits are frozen!!!;)

:blush: Dtr has just pointed out that this was our 13th trip. Good job she can count. :blush:

welcome back

glad you had another great trip. cant wait to see pics. its good you dont have very many lows although smelly people cannot have been nice lol

Glad to hear you had such a brill time - trippie please :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:goodvibes

Welcome back - It was good to spend time with you chatting this time (and drinking cocktails)

I hope we are not the smelly people you are referring to :rotfl:

Welcome home . Sounds like you had a great time :thumbsup2

Welcome back!!!

Glad you had a great trip... On a completely different note (well, smell really:lmao:) my DH had to tell a guy in his team to wash a little bit more often... He said it was very uncomfortable and the guy wasn't impressed :scared1: Oh dear...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter