Home from disney for a little over a week now....

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by canadaman, Aug 5, 2011.

1. canadaman

canadaman Mouseketeer

and I just can't get over the Disney hangover. This has been the first time I have been on this site since we got home last thursday. It just seems so depressing that it is over. I was on this site multiple times a day for 7 monthes as I planed this trip and now it is over.:sad2:

We had a truly wonderful time. Every part of the trip was just perfect. Nobody does it like disney. I really want to share everything about our trip and hope to start in the very near future

2. Pikezh638

Pikezh638 DIS Veteran

That's the reason I have been 8+ times :D. I love Disney World..

3. Cottager

Cottager Hooked on Mickey

It's intoxicating isn't it!!!

Now aren't you kicking yourself for not getting an annual pass or taking advantage of the bounceback offer. You know you'll find a way to get back there soon.....:yay:

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. TheBig2na

TheBig2na Mouseketeer

Post Disney Depression is terrible. I am a long time sufferer. I go in 68 days and I am already dreading it. hahahaha it only goes away when you book your next trip.

6. 4orm

4orm <font color=deeppink>Disney bride dreaming of buyi

In the words of Dr.Seuss - Don't be sad that it's over. Be happy that it happened.

7. Queenofallthings

Queenofallthings DIS Veteran

Doing a TR really does help with the hangover:thumbsup2 By the time you're done your TR...maybe you'll be planning another holiday? Here's hoping.....

8. DisneyFairytale

DisneyFairytale DIS Veteran

You're making me emotional reading your thread! :rotfl:

You are right about no one making it like Disney. Perfect isn't it! We are going in a few months. It's going to be phenomenal, thank you for sharing your magic.

9. pooksma

pooksma <font color=red>Can't help it~there is something a

I am not looking forward to mine either. :sick: