Holy Smokes! I may faint from shock!

I have all the details with my ressie on the new site - deposit, balance due, room type, etc. Nowhere to make a payment but its a room-only ressie, and you couldn't pay online for that on the old site either, so I wasn't expecting it to be there.

I have to say mine transferred over seamlessly from the old site, and being a split stay I thought for sure there'd be a glitch somewhere. I have both room ressies, all the details of them, and all my ADRs. I haven't had one problem ith the passholder ares (knock on wood) and had daily issues with that on the old site.

I have all the details with my ressie on the new site - deposit, balance due, room type, etc. Nowhere to make a payment but its a room-only ressie, and you couldn't pay online for that on the old site either, so I wasn't expecting it to be there.

I have to say mine transferred over seamlessly from the old site, and being a split stay I thought for sure there'd be a glitch somewhere. I have both room ressies, all the details of them, and all my ADRs. I haven't had one problem ith the passholder ares (knock on wood) and had daily issues with that on the old site.

Oh yeah, mine doesn't have the deposit amount or anything....maybe because it's PIF??? The room type is on there...hmmmm....:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter