Holy Land Experience area hotels

plove53

May The Mouse Be With You!
We are driving down to WDW from NJ and want to stop off at the Holy Land Experience on the way back. Does anyone know of a good budget hotel near H.L.E.? Just something for the night, until we get on the road the next day. Just looking for a good clean and "safe" place for the night.

I know it’s not "that" far from WDW, and right off RT4 in West Orlando.

Thanks!!!

Honestly, I would try and find a place on International Drive or Kirkman road area (less than 5 minutes away). HLE is in the area by Mall at Millenia, and there are not any hotels in the immediate area. There are some on John Young Parkway, but they are very sketchy.

Yeah,Universal is about 15-20 minutes north of Disney and Holy Land is about 10 minutes north of Universal.The north portions of International Drive area are convenient to Universal and the southern end of Intermational Drive by the convention center is convenient to Sea World and even Disney.If you want to be close to Holy Land you would want to look at the I-Drive north area but also remember the southern end/convention center part of I-Drive is the better area.If you want to get something on a budget I would just look at a two and a half or three star hotel on Hotwire or Travelocity secret hotels which will likelybe a good place for a decent price.

Honestly, I would try and find a place on International Drive or Kirkman road area (less than 5 minutes away). HLE is in the area by Mall at Millenia, and there are not any hotels in the immediate area. There are some on John Young Parkway, but they are very sketchy.

This. Don't get a hotel on John Young or Orange Blossom - get one near I drive.

I would look near the Sanford airport. That way you can drive in the right direction down I4 on your last day. Each minute is one closer to home.

I would suggest the Hyatt Place at Universal or the Doubletree Universal. They are around the corner from the Holyland attraction. Maybe 3 mins by car. We like the Hyatt Place as they are mini suites and you get free breakfast, very nice rooms. I dont suggest I drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!