Holy crap - I just stumbled down the Teepublic rabbit hole...

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirts?query=disney

I think I could do my entire Christmas shopping in there :rotfl2:

Has anyone bought anything from them before? Do they ship here? I've got about $200 worth of stock in my cart and I'm scared to checkout in case they don't ship here :laughing:

Alright, hold my hat - I'm going back in!

Oh my goodness, they do ship to Australia and shipping is only $20 (so far).

I wish there was a wishlist option... I'd post it to facebook as my Christmas list! :rotfl:

Ijust thought I'd have squizz at the Dis shirts and it just got more convoluted from there...

So, I ordered 3 for my kids for Christmas. Not Disney, but things they'll love. Just hope the sizing and quality is good.
Oh, by the way, I found a discount code that gave me 30% off my order! It's valid until 31 Oct.
"TEEHUNTEROWEEN"

So, I just got the t shirts. They are fabulous. T shirts are really good quality, sizing looks good, and the print is great. And it only took 11 days to get here. Still time to order for Christmas!
Thanks Bec, the kids will love them.

Oh that's awesome! The last Disney clothing I purchased not from Disney turned out pretty rubbish, so I was a bit nervous.

I did not need to see this - thanks! first T I see all my fandom. I will be back....
NB we also like "Threadless " espy when they have awesome discounts.

Good to hear quality etc good. threadless are a fairly tight sizing but otherwise good quality etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!