Hollywood&Vine or Mama Melrose?

pam66

<font color=indigo>Cue the twilight zone music!<br
:wave:
I just made a PS at Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic Dinner Package for when we(me, DH,DD) go in July. Mama Melrose is a place I have always wanted to try but now I'm wondering if Hollywood & Vine would be a better choice. We have not eaten at either place, or the Brown Derby for that matter. Now I am so confused!!! I would love to hear which one you would recommend and why. Thanks

Pam

Well, we've never done the Fantasmic Package at any of the MGM restaurants. However, we've dined at BD and MM many times. Both are excellent, we think. We've tried H&V twice over the years...once for breakfast and once for lunch, I believe....or maybe it was dinner. Did not care for it at all. To be fair, neither was a recent experience but it IS cafeteria style as opposed to table service from a kitchen.

H&V was good for the character lunch but I would choose MM over it now.

We haven't done the Fantasmic pkg. for several years, but we just had lunch at Mama Melrose, and it was one of the best meals of the trip! DD and I loved their calamari, and we split the chicken flatbread, very, very good!! Our waiter came to the table and interacted just the right amount, we love this place!

We've also had lunch at Brown Derby, and loved the Cobb salad, the cm's were very nice. And, have to say, we really liked the grapefruit cake, too!:teeth:

We had lunch at H & V and it was just Okay! This year we will be trying for the MM Fantasmic Package!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter