Hollywood & Vine in December

rrehman

Disney fan with a passion for cruising!
Does anyone know what is going on with Hollywood and Vine in December. We are going the 2nd week of December and there have been no times available for any times during the entire week. I tried at the 180 opening and no luck. I even tried changing the party sizes to see, and it seems there are no reservations for anything. Is there a refurbishment scheduled that I am not aware of?

I had the same problem at 180+7 and was somewhat surprised! Glad to see it wasn't just a problem on my end.

It seems like everyone is having the same issue. I do know a couple people who go reservations on the 12th though.

Someone pointed out on another board that starting November 7, the website no longer shows a dinner schedule. I don't know if it is a just a glitch or something similar to the extension of BOG breakfast and we will know something soon.

what do they mean by will no longer show dinner schedule? not be able to book online?

We are going the first week of December and really want to get BOG and Hollywood Vine but no luck so far :(

what do they mean by will no longer show dinner schedule? not be able to book online?

We are going the first week of December and really want to get BOG and Hollywood Vine but no luck so far :(

If you go on the H&V page on the website and select like you want to search for a table for 11/6 it will show you the dinner schedule but if then change the date to 11/7 it only shows breakfast and lunch.

I even called the Disney reservations number about it. No refurbishment and no answer given as to why you can't book dinner after November 6 th. I guess it's a secret lol.

November 7th should be the start of the Christmas lights. I wonder if they will be offering something with the lights and dinner? May just be a coincidence but interesting how it lines up.

November 7th should be the start of the Christmas lights. I wonder if they will be offering something with the lights and dinner? May just be a coincidence but interesting how it lines up.

According to touringplans.com they start on the 6th this year.

We are also waiting for Dec to open. Did not understand the no dinner either. Dinner has no characters, correct?

We are also waiting for Dec to open. Did not understand the no dinner either. Dinner has no characters, correct?

I asked in my FB groups and in one of them the moderator found something on Kenny the Pirate speculating about a Osborne lights dinner based on the date but when I looked it up like I previously said touring plans has them starting on the 6th this year so unless they are wrong I doubt they would do a lights dinner but exclude the first night. The moderator then saw that maybe they are just doing away with dinner. I wouldn't understand why you would just drop it on a random date like that and not just wait until the new year but who knows. I'm hoping for a SW dinner to celebrate the new movie but we shall see.

Yes, no characters at dinner. I didn't know that until I started looking into the no dinner schedule after 11/6 because my daughter doesn't watch Disney Jr so I had no interest in it. But a SW dinner does interest me :)

Maybe they are revamping the holiday premium package with the light show that they had last year. I just read about it...last year it was ticketed and pricey. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter