Hollywood Studios Expansion

Hollywood Studios could definitely use some new, exciting attractions. The Monsters Inc. roller coaster would be great and I know my son would be so excited about all the cars stuff. I am always excited for Disney's new projects. When Disney does something, its usually always amazing... Except I do have to say that the sorcer's hat was a huge disappointment. I had high hopes for what it was going to turn into when they were building it and then I walked up to it and they were selling hats and pins out of it. I guess I am shrugging my shoulders at the thought of the hat being gone. I'm pretty sure by now most people have at least a handful of family pictures in front of it.

They should simply put make their own thing, not copy Carsland. Make something equally grand, but unique and Disney can make a lot more money by getting more people to visit both coasts.

I will be really sad to see Beauty and the Beast show leave. I loved The Hunchback of Notre Dame show, and they killed it and now getting rid of Beauty and the Beast makes me super sad. Tangled has no songs that you can even remember. I will be less likely to visit DHS than before. Why don't they get rid of Indiana Jones? It's ages old. I love the Mickey Hat, but I guess nothing stays the same. :sad:

I will be really sad to see Beauty and the Beast show leave. I loved The Hunchback of Notre Dame show, and they killed it and now getting rid of Beauty and the Beast makes me super sad. Tangled has no songs that you can even remember. I will be less likely to visit DHS than before. Why don't they get rid of Indiana Jones? It's ages old. I love the Mickey Hat, but I guess nothing stays the same. :sad:

Probably because it's always full and still as entertaining the 20th time as it is the first time.

I just wish they would bring Indy the ride to Hollywood studios too. Just the stunt show isnt enough for me

I will be really sad to see Beauty and the Beast show leave. I loved The Hunchback of Notre Dame show, and they killed it and now getting rid of Beauty and the Beast makes me super sad. Tangled has no songs that you can even remember.

Ironically, I feel the complete opposite. I'm generally not big into musicals so I only sat through the Beauty show for my daughter. I was mostly bored. But I can't wait for the Tangled show b/c I LOVE the music from that movie. It's probably my fave princess movie to date (followed closely by TLM). :)

So I read the first couple pages and the last two pages. Too much info... We are going back in November my daughters favorite Princess is Belle so we wanted to make sure we saw her show at DHS. Now I know it's rumored to be replaced! So hopefully it doesn't take place for another 3 months with that said.

I am not upset that it's going away because of the addition to MK in the FL. Belle will have Beasts Castle.

With DHS based around movie productions. I love the idea that others had for a Pixar land, more original then Carsland which they could still incorporate a Cars ride into the land.

I love Star Wars and the muppets.

I think DHS is in need of changes and should still be geared towards productions but the world of production has changed and so should DHS. I think Walt would want this park to change with the times.

I am excited to experience DHS again before the rumored changes. If I would have known about MK plans in 2010 I would have experienced Snow Whites Scary Adventures and the other attractions that changed and I would have taken more pictures of Toontown.

What ever Disney decides I think it will work out, after all there is something for everyone.

I loved the Hat, didn't have time to go into it, but i thought it made DHS feel magical entering the park. But I can't say I would be sad or happy to see it, I would be indifferent.

I am excited to plan my next trip with all or any of the changes WDW has to offer.

I totally agree with everything you said!!

I would like it if the location was larger, i like having more fun!

wish we were there NOW

I know there was no talk of this, but i would have liked to have seen a "The Incredibles" ride of some kind. Not sure what kind, but that was one of the highest grossing Pixar Movies made, with many still crying out for a 2nd movie.

Hunclemarco said:
I know there was no talk of this, but i would have liked to have seen a "The Incredibles" ride of some kind. Not sure what kind, but that was one of the highest grossing Pixar Movies made, with many still crying out for a 2nd movie.

I would make it a dark ride along the lines of the Disneyland Roger rabbit ride allowing u to spin the car. The idea is you are Saskatchewan racing through a battle between the incredibles and some bad guys

Actually when the MI coaster first started gaining huge rumor popularity there was a rumor the place where the MI coaster would go would actually be an Incredibles coaster instead.

Unfortunately neither ever materialized into a real attraction.

I love the incredibles too. Probably my favorite pixar movie or at the very least my #2

My son is a HUGE WallE fan and we have always felt a little cheated that there is nothing WallE. Not even a robot. :(

that is a good point, a small robot roaming around talking to people and taking pictures AT LEAST would be nice

In other words, a lot of people are talking about DHS upgrades on the net--people who may or may not have any insider knowledge--so we will report it as news. But there may not be a grain of truth to any of it.

I like the last segment of the article - 'We usually stay away from too much speculation on this site, but a good majority of this report has been substantiated from various sources over the last few months. I feel the need to point out that all of this is simply rumor at this point and it is possible that the entire project be cancelled much like numerous other projects over the 57 year history of the Disney Parks.'

In other words, a lot of people are talking about DHS upgrades on the net--people who may or may not have any insider knowledge--so we will report it as news. But there may not be a grain of truth to any of it.

This is why that even though I would love to see some of these enhancements made, I am taking everything that I read in the article with a monster size grain of salt....that is until Disney officially states otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter