1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Hollywood and Vines : breakfast or lunch

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by zaz, Apr 4, 2013.

1. zaz

zaz Mouseketeer

Hi all,

I am having doubts about my 1:20 PM reservations at Hollywood and Vines. I just checked online and I could get breakfast at 8:05 next Thursday. We would have to get up really early, but we have an earlish night the day before (going to AK and supper at the QS in AKL).

That night, we want to do quick service before fantasmic. If we do our TS in the morning, we'd have to do 2 quick services while at DHS.

And we would not have the 'break' that you get while having lunch.

DHS is a good park for us - we like the shows, the rides, ToT, TSMM, RRRC, Little Mermaid, Disney junior, etc.

Should I move my reservation to a breakfast one instead of a lunch?

thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Peachkins

Peachkins DIS Veteran

I'm a little confused as to why you're having doubts. It seems like you listed a bunch of reasons why you shouldn't move your ADR to breakfast (having to get up early, eat 2 QS meals, no midday break), and didn't list any reasons why you would rather do breakfast. Given the info provided in your post, I would say keep the lunch ADR.

I will say we thoroughly enjoyed breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. Our ADR was for 8:05 as well. We all liked the food, the character interaction was fantastic, and it was pretty cool being in the park before it opened. It also enabled us to be one of the first in line to get fastpasses for and ride Toy Story.

4. zaz

zaz Mouseketeer

Well, I do love breakfast, and getting in the park before opening would be neat. Anything else?

5. 6disneykids

6disneykids Mouseketeer

We had lunch at H&V in March, and my family really enjoyed it. DS15, DS13,and DH all want to go back on our next trip for lunch, even though we chose this meal for DS7, DS4, & DD2 to see Jake :). Unless you really want breakfast, keep your lunch ADR

6. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

What about a compromise of a earlier lunch..like around 11.

7. MC0810

MC0810 Mouseketeer

maybe take the last breakfast reservation at 10:20, you can get breakfast and probably lunch too since lunch starts at 11