Hollywood and Vine Lunch

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by darose1234, Jan 8, 2013.

1. darose1234

darose1234 Loves Anything Disney

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, I made reservations for lunch on 2/11 @ 11:10am really so we can see the Disney Jr. Characters but the confirmation said "no characters at lunch" is this changing :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. freitasohana

freitasohana Earning My Ears

Hmmmm.. I just made lunch reservations at 11:05am for 1/21 and it says "character dining". I also called Disney Dining just to be sure and the CM confirmed characters will be there. Maybe try and call Disney?

4. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

There are characters. The brochure is still showing it as a character lunch :thumbsup2

5. DisneyKrazyKel

DisneyKrazyKel Earning My Ears

I got that same confirmation saying "no characters" at lunch. I have debated switching to breakfast just to be sure. If you go to Hollywood & Vine on the new website it lists lunch twice, with characters & without:confused3 . But then the description says characters at breakfast & lunch. I definately am only going for the characters so if they are not there I will have a very sad little girl :worried:

6. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

There is a ton of stuff screwed up on that website. I wouldn't even trust it. The brochure for the DDP 2013 still has it listed.

If they were changing something that drastically I'm sure there would have been an announcement.

7. MommaBarb

MommaBarb Mouseketeer

I specifically asked that question because we're going FOR the characters and I was told to ignore that, and the characters would be there.

8. HuskerFaninIL

HuskerFaninIL DIS Veteran

I'm assuming that you've have your ressies for a little while, when LTT dropped the characters my brother had an ADR. He was contacted (via email I believe) and told that it was no longer going to be a character meal.

I highly dought that characters are gone with the DIs knowing and the new website is just more wrong than right.

We went to H&V for breakfast in Sept 2011 and it was the best character experience for my then 4.5 year old DD. She loved it so much!

9. cuteduck223

cuteduck223 Mouseketeer

We were there first week of january, at lunch, with characters!

10. lelei

lelei Mouseketeer

Do you happen to recall which characters you saw there? We'd like to know who to expect when we are there in Feb :)

11. cuteduck223

cuteduck223 Mouseketeer

We saw Jake from the neverland pirates, agent oso, june from little einsteins and handy manny. Jake is our daughters favorite which is why we went. ;)

12. Dis703

Dis703 DIS Veteran

I called the dining line to confirm there is still character dining for lunch which they did. I think it's just an error online.

13. dec2009mama

dec2009mama Mouseketeer

We have reservations at 10:10am so we get the both breakfast and lunch options...and I confirmed when I made the reservation characters were at lunch as well!
    Nice to hear the info I got was right!