***Holiday Yankee Candle scent/received***.....COMPLETED!

I'm home and so is my package (with my junk mail x2).

Thanks Cindy for the great set of Christmas Cookie candles. Just what I needed to get into the seasonal mood with a beautiful red candle holder and basket as we'll.

I might have to make some cookies now.

Glad to hear of that arrival.

Barbara's should arrive tomorrow.

And then Cindy has one coming from Yankee Candle hopefully arriving soon.

I received my exchange from Cindy. I got votives in Kitchen Spice, Macintosh, Spiced Pumpkin and Apple Cider. Tarts in Mandarin Cranberry, Eucalyptis and Pumpkin Buttercream and a medium jar candle in Hollyberry.

Thanks so much, Cindy.

Just one more to go. It is coming from Yankee, so hopefully it will arrive soon

Just one more to go. It is coming from Yankee, so hopefully it will arrive soon

I went home early Wednesday (not feeling well) and there was a HUGE box on my front porch (really HUGE:rotfl2: )

Inside was lots and lots of paper stuffing and my gift from mrsheppo

She sent me a basket (which I love) filled with sparkling cinnamon candles, including a jar candle, three votives, a cute Christmas votive holder and a very pretty jar lid. Thanks so much for it all. My house smells like cinnamon now :love:

:yay: and that completes this exchange.
Happy Holidays everyone!

We will try the spring exchange one more time, so if you want to see it continue, be sure to join in.....it will be in March.

I went home early Wednesday (not feeling well) and there was a HUGE box on my front porch (really HUGE:rotfl2: )

Inside was lots and lots of paper stuffing and my gift from mrsheppo

She sent me a basket (which I love) filled with sparkling cinnamon candles, including a jar candle, three votives, a cute Christmas votive holder and a very pretty jar lid. Thanks so much for it all. My house smells like cinnamon now :love:

I'm so glad you liked it, Cindy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter