***Holiday Yankee Candle scent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

it should be tomorrow...................let me go check the tracking ;)

Hmmmmm............that is odd.

2:59 pm
Delivered

RENO, NV

Package delivered by U.S. Postal Service to addressee

That's weird because I met the mailman yesterday and he handed me my mail. No packages. :worried:

I got mine today from Lori Tosches(flakypuff). I had never seen these in person and WOW does this smell amazing. It's a swirl of both Gingerbread & Christmas Cookie. I love it thank you so much!

Also I'm sad that my candle arrived broken to you Missy :( Glad that you got it out of the glass and hope you can still use it :)
You are very welcome. I love the swirl scents too. Happy Holidays

it should be tomorrow...................let me go check the tracking ;)

Hmmmmm............that is odd.

2:59 pm
Delivered

RENO, NV

Package delivered by U.S. Postal Service to addressee
:scratchin maybe it was left ..look around the house. Sometimes the mailman leaves packages at my back door when i am not home.

Mystery solved. DH went to put something in the mail this morning and found the package literally stuffed in the mailbox. It took him 10 minutes to get it out of the box. I will report back on what I received when I get home from work.:cheer2:

I received a medium swirl jar of Let It Snow. This is a combination of Cherries on Snow and Sparkling Snow. This came from Flakypuff.

Thanks so much Lori!

And that completes this exchange................hope to see you all back for the spring exchange which will start in March.

Happy Holidays!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter