1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Holiday themed DISigns for T-shirts??

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by dznyacct, Aug 23, 2012.

1. dznyacct

dznyacct Active Member

Hi everyone :thumbsup2 ! My friends and I are planning our Holiday trip to WDW (leaving exactly 3 months from today :banana:). We will be attending MVMCP one night and I thought matching holiday themed t-shirts would be cute :). Can someone please point me in the right direction as to whom I can ask to make a design to be used as an iron on transfer? I was thinking 3 people with Santa ºoº hats on, our names and our trip name (Holiday Extravaganza 2012) or some other similar design. Thanks for any tips :thumbsup2!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dumbwaiterboy

dumbwaiterboy Member

I honestly didn't read your post until after I made this, cause I was thinking of baking cookies

What names do you want on the design you mentioned?

[​IMG]

4. RustManFan

RustManFan devoted to all things Disney!! Moderator

I also invite you to visit my Holidays/Christmas folder on PB and see if anything grabs you!! :banana:

And your request above needs to include personalization details!!

5. dznyacct

dznyacct Active Member

Thanks :)! The names would be Kathy Alicia and Tam and our trip is "named" Holiday Extravaganza 2012 (HE2012 for short :rotfl:).

6. dumbwaiterboy

dumbwaiterboy Member

Hope you like these.

Have a nice trip.
    Tom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. RustManFan

8. dznyacct

dznyacct Active Member

Thanks Tom :)! Very cute :thumbsup2.

9. dumbwaiterboy

dumbwaiterboy Member

My oleasure:thumbsup2

10. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard Active Member

These are the two we are using for our December trip:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want either of them with custom names on them just PM me. Have a great time!

11. dznyacct

dznyacct Active Member

PM sent :)

12. RustManFan

the second one is my DISign (with the Santa hat on the Mickey head line).

nobody even bothered to change the file name (just added the Bean to it).

I do NOT except anyone else to be personalizing it :furious:

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

13. mnmrmustard

Hello RustManFan, I'm sorry you took offense. I requested permission to use your design on the thread I found it on but never received a response from you. And since you request no PMs I had hoped that would be good enough.

I in no way claimed the design to be mine, just that I was using them. I'm just trying to spread the Disney/Christmas cheer for some fellow DISBoarders bud. We are all part of the same community trying to make people's experience a magical one.

If you feel I did not follow protocol and should not use your design I will not, but please do not let it impact Kathy and her family.

14. RustManFan

Enough for your personal use but absolutely NOT for you to take requests from other DISers. I do the personalizing myself on my own DISigns.....unless I post a blank which I didn't in this case. And to clarify, I don't want requests via PM ever but am perfectly happy to answer a question from time to time.

I do understand your motives were good and you were trying to assist someone. :)

The majority of the DISigners will not personalize another DISigners "stuff"....that is the protocol

Most of my threads are always on the first page of the forum and I am listed as a DISigner in the Meet the DISigners sticky....I am always easy to find and am very quick to answer requests!!

15. mnmrmustard

Okay, thank you very much for the clarification.

16. RustManFan

You must have asked the question in a thread I responded to and not on my holiday thread.....I did a search and you have no posts on that one. :surfweb:

Sorry I missed your question though. Generally after I fill a request on someone's thread I don't return there (my work is done!) :wizard:

I must thank you for not only liking my DISign for yourself but in thinking it would work for another DISer too! :hippie:

17. mnmrmustard

Yes, at this point I'd have to dig a bit to find the thread, but it was one where you had responded to a DIS'ers request. I do want to check out your holiday thread as I love seeing what all of the talented graphics people come up with here.

You're very welcome and thank you again for your understanding. :goodvibes