Holiday savings schemes?

minniemouseuk

Minnie Mouse wannabee
Hi,

I'd like to save for future holidays, putting some by here and there!

I'd like to put it somewhere where it can only be used for holidays. Are there any holiday companies that offer a savings scheme?

Thanks

I'm always alittle wary about money away with companies other than banks, just because when people go under you could lose it all. How about opening a bank account up which your not allowed to withdraw from like a bond. Thats how I've always saved.

www.moneysavingexpert.com has good advice on accounts.

ISA's are good aswell....tax free and your entitled to £3600 in an account per year.

ISA's are good aswell....tax free and your entitled to £3600 in an account per year.

In theory they are good but if you want to earn interest its hard to find one with a good rate!

Mine currently is 0.1% hence why i'm no longer putting any in until I switch.

Another good one could be a savings account that requires notice of withdrawal such as 30/60/90 days as this makes it harder to touch the money until needed.

In theory they are good but if you want to earn interest its hard to find one with a good rate!

Mine currently is 0.1% hence why i'm no longer putting any in until I switch.

Another good one could be a savings account that requires notice of withdrawal such as 30/60/90 days as this makes it harder to touch the money until needed.

I have an online savings account with EGG, i just pay in by writing myself a cheque and sending it off, i find if i don't log in i don't want to transfer a little cash out to my current account to spend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter