Holiday Resort Pix Up

Too bad I hadn't come across you last week because I originally had 12/3 and 12/4 booked at POP but I decided to upgrade to a mod,
Thanks for the thought Jeanne and I'll def PM you if anything changes on my end and I'm able to switch. Either way, I think we'll both have a nice trip :yay:

please has anyone got any pictures of the contemporary, we have booked to stay in dec 07 and would love to show the kids pictures of the decorations, thanks susie2

I am leaving for WDW next week. Part of my plans are to resort hop to see the decorations at the different resorts. I'll take as many as I can, and post them (hopefully will be able to do so by Dec 5). I do have dinner at Chef Mickey's on Dec 2, so I'll snap pics of the Contemporary for you Susie2 :thumbsup2

I went over to CBR this morning in the middle of a rainstorm. I am sorry it isn't bright and sunny in the pics. The resort looks beautiful decorated for Christmas.

christmasatCBR0011.jpg

christmasatCBR0010.jpg

christmasatCBR0009.jpg

christmasatCBR0008.jpg

christmasatCBR0007.jpg

christmasatCBR0006.jpg

christmasatCBR0005.jpg

christmasatCBR0004.jpg

christmasatCBR0003.jpg

christmasatCBR0002.jpg

christmasatCBR0001.jpg

ChristmasatCBR12.jpg

safetymom said:
I went over to CBR this morning in the middle of a rainstorm. I am sorry it isn't bright and sunny in the pics. The resort looks beautiful decorated for Christmas

It sure does! VERY nice pics of a resort which often gets overlooked when Christmas decorations are mentioned.

I took some last week. Here's the tree inside the Dolphin rotunda. It's enormous and made out of (artificial) pinkish-peach and white colored poinsettias with green (teal) colored bows. The signature colors of the Swan and Dolphin resorts!

010_10.jpg

014_14.jpg

016_16.jpg

015_15.jpg

Over at the Swan, this display was set up as you exit to leave for the boat docks:

DSCN2131.jpg

DSCN2132.jpg

Outside the Swan:

039_39.jpg

040_40.jpg

Over at the Boardwalk Inn:

DSCN2130.jpg

DSCN2127.jpg

DSCN2126.jpg

DSCN2123.jpg

DSCN2125.jpg

DSCN2122.jpg

DSCN2121.jpg

For Susie2 :
Our visit to the Contemporary on Dec 2 :
There were 7 hidden mickeys in the Pinnochio convectionary sculpture.
ebb8c68e.jpg

ebb8c68f.jpg

ebb8c614.jpg

ebb8c5f6.jpg

ebb8c683.jpg

ebb8c5e4.jpg

ebb8c26f.jpg

ebb8c23a.jpg

And the BIG tree outside the lobby in the courtyard :
ebb8c224.jpg

The new holiday pix added are wonderful!! Thanks for posting them! :goodvibes

Just a few from the Yacht and Beach Club:

DSCN1983.jpg

DSCN1980.jpg

DSCN1981.jpg

DSCN1979.jpg

Oh, I am getting so excited. Between the samantha brown show and this thread, this will be a long 4 days!

Anyone have photos of Pop Century? We love this resort and will be there in 3 weeks (I can't believe so soon). It will be DH and DS first time seeing a park at the Holidays and I can't wait! (DS has no clue we are going, it will be his last Santa present under the tree)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter