Holiday Pricing on 2009 DDP

mic_KY_mouses

Owners at BRV/VGF from Kentucky
We are getting ready to add the Dining Plan onto our December 16-23, 2009 ressies for 10 people. We don't have to pay the higher holiday prices this year, do we? We won't be charged additionally at the time of the table service meals, right? Isn't that just for 2010? Thanks!

Just as a guess, according to the OP's signature they are DVC members. DVC members staying on points can't get free dining.

Thanks for the great info! This make the dining plan even more of an advantage for us then, as I understand next year will be different. I am a DVC member so I don't qualify for free dining. I am setting my alarm to get up early on the 17th to make the ADRs. Wish me luck!

There's reports that DVC members will not need to pay the seasonal prices for the regular dining plan that are being assessed for the package reservations in 2010. So far, it seems these reports are true based on bookings being made for next spring and summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter