Holiday Parade at MK

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
I see where the Holiday Parade at the Magic Kingdom runs twice daily after 12/18. I've read that it begins at Frontierland. Just wondering approximately how long before the parade is complete at Main Street? When I made ADRs, I assumed there was only one parade during the day. Now I'm thinking that I could change my ADRs at Kona Cafe for lunch for a little later and stay to see the early parade on Main Street and then go to lunch, but I want to make sure I allow myself enough time to see the parade in it's entirety and get over to the Polynesian in time for our reservations.

1. I see where the Holiday Parade at the Magic Kingdom runs twice daily after 12/18.
2. I've read that it begins at Frontierland.
3. Just wondering approximately how long before the parade is complete at Main Street?
When I made ADRs, I assumed there was only one parade during the day. Now I'm thinking that I could change my ADRs at Kona Cafe for lunch for a little later and stay to see the early parade on Main Street and then go to lunch, but I want to make sure I allow myself enough time to see the parade in it's entirety and get over to the Polynesian in time for our reservations.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. It will be completely over (exited) near the Town Square Firehouse by about 40 minutes after it begins deep in Frontierland.

MK_ParadeRoute_092609.jpg

Thanks Robo. I assume we'd be crazy to try and watch it at the beginning of the parade in Frontierland and then try to exit through Adventureland to Crystal Palace to Main Street to Exit. I don't think we could "beat" the parade could we, especially in the Christmas crowds?

Thanks Robo. I assume we'd be crazy to try and watch it at the beginning of the parade in Frontierland and then try to exit through Adventureland to Crystal Palace to Main Street to Exit. I don't think we could "beat" the parade could we, especially in the Christmas crowds?

Possible.
Easy to get through Adventureland.
Less easy (but still doable) to get up Main St.
(Go through the inside-connected shops of the Emporium if the sidewalk is not cleared.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter