HOLIDAY INN TIKKI BIRD COMMETS NEEDED

shefor24

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what you all think of Holiday Inn Tikki Bird. I am asking for a friend who has ressies for June 8. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Go #24!

I think you mean 'Nikki Bird'? If yes, we have stayed there 2 times (a good deal with 2nd night free coupon). We found the rooms adequate- meaning they were a place to sleep, fairly clean and safe, but not really 'nice'. We really like the breakfast buffet (which is why we returned).
Hope this helps.

Go #45!

I was in Orlando early December 2000. This hotel is located on US 192, just outside one of the gates to Disney, about one mile away. However, while I was there, road construction was underway and it made driving US 192 (Irlo Bronson) an "interesting" experience sometimes. I heard that the Nikki Bird has had a recent renovation.
If you have a seafood lover in your group, I would recommend the all you can eat seafood (and lots of non-seafood)buffet at Angel's Diner in the Nikki Bird. I also tried the Boston Lobster Feast, and I thought Angel's seafood feast was better. I have never stayed at this hotel, but based on other's comments, it looks like a solid choice...

Yes, Nikki Bird--sorry about that.Any other comments on this hotel? So its just average-how about the pools and stuff- clean?? Thanks again

Go #24!

shefor24, The pools looked clean, everything was pretty well taken care of. I think the second night free coupons are only available from Nov 16th to Feb. 25th. I found the link on this board:(hope it works!)
http://www.basshotels.com/holiday-inn?_template=snfcoupb.html
We stayed at the HIFS last year and would go there instead of Nikki Bird. More $$, but worth it. Hope this helps (even if you are a Jeffy fan!)

Go #45!

I was able to get this hotel on Priceline for one night for $30. Our room overlooked the pool/jacuzzi area.The restaurant area was also convenient to our room. Our room looked like it had been redecorated: it was clean,had two mini refrigerators, and a microwave. However, the room was very small. When you opened the bathroom door, it looked like it cleared the toilet only by about 2 inches. The staff was very courteous and helpful. After we had checked out of the hotel and were in the parking lot of MK, ds suddenly remembered he had left his wallet with $150 in one of the hotel drawers! As we were driving back to the Holiday Inn, we phoned the staff with our predicament. Upon arrival at the hotel, a security man was waiting with the wallet. The staff was very honest, - nothing was missing! We would stay at this hotel again. It was a nice, clean, practical hotel - if you're busy at the parks this is a nice place to come back to in the evening for swim/sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter