Holiday Inn Family Suites to HoopDDReview

New York

Earning My Ears
I would love to hear recommendations for the best transp. ideas between the Holiday Inn Family Suites and the Hoop de doo Review for 7:15 dinner. We plan to tour AK that day, go back to hotel for swim and nap then go to dinner. We have a car as well as the bus from HIFS. I understand its not an easy location to get to. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

If it was me, I would drive to Fort Wilderness park and take the FW internal bus system to the dinner.

Originally posted by New York
I would love to hear recommendations for the best transp. ideas between the Holiday Inn Family Suites and the Hoop de doo Review for 7:15 dinner. We plan to tour AK that day, go back to hotel for swim and nap then go to dinner. We have a car as well as the bus from HIFS. I understand its not an easy location to get to. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Well, you have two options... Should you choose to utilize the shuttle bus from your hotel, it probably drops off at the TTC. There is a direct bus to the Settlement Depot where the HDD is at.

However, since you have a car, and I have no clue what the schedule times are for your shuttle... You can take your car, and park (free) at Fort Wilderness. (Follow the signs, it's pretty easy) Once you've parked your car, you will need to take one of the Internal busses to get to the Settlement.

At the bus stop (The Outpost Depot, which is where you parked your car), simply look for any bus that says "SETTLEMENT" It doesnt matter if it's a Yellow, Orange, or Purple... Each bus will get you there in the same amount of time, and will take you to the same location.

On your way back, look for any bus that says "OUTPOST" Once again, color does not matter. The Outpost is where your car is at.

One thing I'd urge... make sure to get to the Outpost, and park your car by 6:30. Internal busses typically run on the 10 min mark, and take about 5-8 minutes to get to the Settlement, depending on stops. Once you're at the settlement, it's not a far walk to the Hoop, but its always a good idea to get there early. :)

Enjoy the show. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter