Holiday Inn Clearwater Beach?

JenLoy

Mouseketeer
I've read the reviews on TripAdvisor an it sounds like a nice place so we're thinking about giving it a try.

Have any Disers stayed here and could help me put my mind to ease or is there another hotel we should be considering?

We're looking for on the beach or very close to the beach and keeping the cost under $225 or $250 a night.

Really appreciate any advice you may have
Jen

I've read the reviews on TripAdvisor an it sounds like a nice place so we're thinking about giving it a try.

Have any Disers stayed here and could help me put my mind to ease or is there another hotel we should be considering?

We're looking for on the beach or very close to the beach and keeping the cost under $225 or $250 a night.

Really appreciate any advice you may have
Jen

If you do decide to stay here, be sure to request the IHG Friends and Family Rate. You can probably get it for considerably less than $225 or $250 a night.

We stayed there for 5 nights in a family suite and loved it. The hotel was clean, a 5 min walk to the beach, nice pool and the food was decent as well. We loved that the kids had bunks and we had a king bed and then in the other room there was a hide a bed, tv and a small kitchettee which was useful for snacks and drinks. I have lots of pics if you care to see them..............

We also got ticket things for the kids to eat free so we did eat there a few times to utilize those.

This is the one we stayed at

http://clearwaterbeachholidayinn.com/guest-rooms-and-suites.aspx

Your comment has completely put my mind at ease. Thank you so much posting. We're really looking forward to our first trip to Clearwater

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter