Holiday Decoration on the Cruise

dolfan343

Earning My Ears
How soon do they decorate the ships and Castaway Cay for Christmas? Do they start right after Halloween? I plan on going the first week of November next year and want to see the Christmas decor if possible. Thanks

dolfan343 said:
How soon do they decorate the ships and Castaway Cay for Christmas? Do they start right after Halloween? I plan on going the first week of November next year and want to see the Christmas decor if possible. Thanks

I'm curious abut this as well - since the Xmas party started tonight at WDW

In the past it has been the week prior to Thanksgiving. Unfortunate for me since I board tomorrow.

It takes between one and two weeks to fully decorate, and they plan to have it all done by Thanksgiving. Since the holiday is early this year, my guess is that the decorations will go up a little earlier than normal as well.

They will come down on the last night of the New Years cruise. We have boarded on Jan 3 and 5 and found no evidence of the holiday remaining. Also, on the holiday cruise, a middle of the night stroll will reveal "elves" hard at work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter