• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holding rooms at discounted rates

VW31

Mouseketeer
When the discount hotel rates come out (ENT, etc)
if I reserve the rooms at the discounted rate but then have to change dates or cancel the reservation all together will I still get charged or be penalized in any way? If I change dates, can I still use the discount for the new dates?

Thanks.

Changing your reservation can lead to it being mysteriously lost.
I didn't do anything and my Entertainment rate reservation suddenly disappeared. They refunded my money on the credit card, and when I called them, they said I cancelled it. I eventually got it straightened out after e-mailing a special address, but I had to e-mail them twice and let them know I was contacting a reporter in Orlando.
Others have also complained about weird things happening with their reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter