Holding CS Tables prior to Illuminations-Yay or Nay?

Is it rude to sit at a counter service table for long periods of time without eating?

• Yes=it's rude! Those tables should be for guests who bought food at the CS restaurant nearby

• No=it's not rude! I can sit there for 45 min waiting for fireworks if I want to. 1st come 1st serve!

• Other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had this problem last trip at MK when I ate at Casey's. I think Disney should rope off the seating areas and only allow people with food to enter, both before showtimes and at busy meal times. It was annoying trying to eat standing up because people who weren't eating were hogging all the tables.

The only problem I see with this is that people will just go up and get something small to eat and finish eating in 5 mins but still sit at the table for 2 hrs waiting for the show..

This would be terrible but the only way I see them getting control of this is have someone patrol these areas or put a sign up that say 45 min maximum time at these tables. Or something to that effect.. It will be hard to do but if something isn't done it will get worse.

Every parade or show people are starting to get more rude as the years go by.

James

I think Disney avoids saying anything to those people because of causing a confrontation and scene. I don't really see anything bad about it, but if a family needed a place to eat and were walking around with trays and no place to sit, I know from a personal stand point, I would feel badly for them. People are going to do it anyway, so there is no point in being super upset about this. What makes me really mad is the people who try and "squeeze in" for Illuminations at the last minute...but that is for a different thread!! ;)

I voted rude. We were just there and ate at the cantina. They don't have much seating as it is and people were camped out at half of the tables without having any food at 7:00. The line for food was really long and finding a table with all those people almost became fierce. When we were done with our table we found someone with food looking for a table to get our seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter