• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hojo Reservation confirmation?

JenDisneylandlver

DIS Veteran
When we made our reservation by phone we did get a conf #. I tried to look it up on their website, because I like to print something out to have showing all of our info. But it said it couldn't find our reservation. I'm assuming this is because it was done with the in house by phone?

Do they mail you something that confirms the dates/rates ect...? Not sure if maybe I should call and see why it doesn't show up online when I put in the conf # they gave us?

Happened to us too. Try using your credit card number and then it should come up. It will also show a different confirmation number..that will be the online one.

We made our reservations by phone also. I just emailed them and asked them to send me a confirmation email, and they did. :)

Yep, happened to a friend of mine this summer. Booked and then the conf # was told to be no good when she checked in. I felt so bad for her because I recommended the HOJO, (I stay there A LOT, and it has NEVER happened to me!) and they had to downgrade her because they didn't have two rooms in her category and it was her DH and 4 kids, so they had to be right next to her.
I would make double sure they have your reservation just in case!

Andrea

Yikes, that's exactly why I wanted something to print out! I always worry about that, even after having a conf #, and something in writing!

I have a question,too. I booked online (because I tried to do it by phone, but Lorealle said the sd50 rate wasn't showing up, but it was online--yay!). Anyway, when I booked online I clicked to reserve the 2 queen bed pool view (I think it was something like NQQ2). But when I got my confirmation it just said 2 queen room. Is there a way I can prove it is supposed to be a pool view?

I booked an NBQ2 room, but mine also says 2 queen room. I wondered the same thing as Snowwhite12, how do I prove it was an NBQ2 room or will it just be booked as such?

I booked an NBQ2 room, but mine also says 2 queen room. I wondered the same thing as Snowwhite12, how do I prove it was an NBQ2 room or will it just be booked as such?

Send them an email and ask them to send you an email confirmation of the room type. Works for me!:)

I booked online (because I tried to do it by phone, but Lorealle said the sd50 rate wasn't showing up, but it was online--yay!).

Can someone fill me in on what the sd50 rate is exactly? When I put it in online I get a really great deal...just don't want to use it if I am not eligible. For some reason "Senior discount age 50" makes the most sense to me...if so, oh well..I'm not there yet. :rotfl2:

thanks!

Can someone fill me in on what the sd50 rate is exactly? When I put it in online I get a really great deal...just don't want to use it if I am not eligible. For some reason "Senior discount age 50" makes the most sense to me...if so, oh well..I'm not there yet. :rotfl2:

thanks!

It's the entertainment book rate, so yes you can get it! You just have to have the entertainment book card (which you can buy online, I got mine at a book store). It's a book full of coupons, and the card is attached on the inside. Just showing them that card at check it (after you reserve the rate for your days) is all you have to do to get it! :)

On line the book is even cheaper this week, worth every penny!

That is fantastic news!!! I used to buy the entertainment book every year...but I stopped because we don't go out much like we used to. Thanks for letting me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter