Hogwarts RP part 6

Georgie: "A healing spell? That's nice. Thank you." She closed her eyes as the blood ran down her neck and into her shirt. "Melanie? Could you help me with something? I want to be able to let go, but not "let go." I want to be able to have at least some control over myself without causing myself so much pain."

Melanie: "I'm working on mental healing spells. As far as I know there aren't many. I'm hoping that's what it will do."

Melanie: "I'm working on mental healing spells. As far as I know there aren't many. I'm hoping that's what it will do."

Georgie: she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. When she opened them her eyes were much paler. She slowly stood and walked around giggling, her legs wobbly.

OOC: brb

Georgie: she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. When she opened them her eyes were much paler. She slowly stood and walked around giggling, her legs wobbly.

OOC: brb

Melanie: "Is it any better?"

JP: Upon seeing Chris he stood up and punched him in the face. "You took her from me! You took her!"

OOC: we are creating Madame leota for Halloween right now. It's an old magician's trick. :D

OOC: I'd say let's have Corbin and Mel do something. But what??

Ideas??

OOC: *facedesk* I know what you mean. Umm I know this is really helpful but I don't know. I mean, all they could really do is talk; if Doodle was on I'd suggest having a conversation as well as them just to make it more interesting.

disneyanney said:
OOC: *facedesk* I know what you mean. Umm I know this is really helpful but I don't know. I mean, all they could really do is talk; if Doodle was on I'd suggest having her in the conversation as well just to make it more interesting.

OOC: I guess we will just wait for now?

OOC: bunches!

Melanie: She sighed. "I'm sorry. It's only in the process."

Georgie: she shook her head and shakily stood again. "I can do it. Don't worry." She started to fall again and grabbed a chair, forcing herself to stay standing. She clenched her teeth. This was harder than she thought, and she hadn't even tried the experiment. "Okay, I'm going to let go now." She said nervously. "I apologize in advance if anything happens or breaks."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter