Hocus Pocus coming to Halloween party

Stupid to some but for my Hocus Pocus loving 20 year old it sealed the deal, and we are going, lol! We got he same weekend every year now as a break for her from University, but we have skipped the Halloween party the last 2 years, so for some it worked to extract another $225 frpm my purse!

Maybe I'll be the only one, but I find this news to be so cool!!! Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite movie, and the first one I saw completely in English (french being my first language). I hope the Sanderson Sisters will be out for Meet & Greets!
My kids LOVE that movie, my youngest DD watches it all the time, it's permanently on our DVR. She just asked if we could change our trip:rotfl:

This is the best news I've heard all day! I'm 29 and I LOVE this movie, as do all of my friends. It may mostly speak to people who grew up in the 90's and their children...but who cares?! It's awesome!

Yes LAWDD finally something worthy to replace the Villain Meet and Grope that took place. Don't get me wrong the song was great, but the whole mix and mingle thing just seemed thrown together. Besides Hocus Pocus...one of the best live action movies to come out of the 90's...my opinion anyway.

I went to MNSSHP last year and wasn't planning on going again (I also did the Villians Soirée and I didn't really think the party or Soirée were worth the cost). But after I heard about Hocus Pocus I'm actually considering moving my trip dates so I can go to the party this year.

Im just a tad excited about this!

We already had our trip booked and then this got announced. Exciting stuff.

I think the reason that many will totally understand the relevance and excited of having the Sanderson Sisters is not just for nostalgic purposes. For a generation of us, Hocus Pocus IS THE ultimate Halloween movie and now that generation are hitting the time in life where they want to share those characters etc with their own children. I think Disney have got it spot on by bringing them in now.

Also related, given the recent surge in popularity in the Live action movies that are coming from Disney, they seem to capitalising on the property. Perhaps this could even be a precursor to the (excessively) rumoured sequel? Ooooooo lol.

I never saw it and I'm gay! I do love the thought of it. I'm a big fan of all three actresses!

I will be at the Walt Disney World resort this upcoming October 24th - November 1st. I am debating about attending Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for the first time in a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. I just want to attend it as an adult and see what it is like maybe give Anna and Elsa a high five.

With that said, I would think seeing a Hocus Pocus themed villain Disney castle stage show would be pretty awesome.

Im just a tad excited about this!

We already had our trip booked and then this got announced. Exciting stuff.

I think the reason that many will totally understand the relevance and excited of having the Sanderson Sisters is not just for nostalgic purposes. For a generation of us, Hocus Pocus IS THE ultimate Halloween movie and now that generation are hitting the time in life where they want to share those characters etc with their own children. I think Disney have got it spot on by bringing them in now.

Also related, given the recent surge in popularity in the Live action movies that are coming from Disney, they seem to capitalising on the property. Perhaps this could even be a precursor to the (excessively) rumoured sequel? Ooooooo lol.

Couldn't agree more! This will be fun to see!

I'm not a huge Hocus Pocus fan, but I think the Halloween Party could use a new show, and if they are hoping to make a sequel then this seems like a good fit to me.

What a terrible movie.....I never understood why everyone loved that movie ha. Oh well, I guess I'll check out the stage show while we are there.

Agreed. We were planning on skipping this fall due to going to Disneyland in November. However, after this announcement yesterday, I made a few calls and we are now booked for the first party weekend in September. We decided we just had to reprise our roles. :banana:View attachment 99495
tumblr_inline_mveqo3fOsS1r63cto.gif

Omgosh I absolutely love this! Y'all look so cute!

Agreed. We were planning on skipping this fall due to going to Disneyland in November. However, after this announcement yesterday, I made a few calls and we are now booked for the first party weekend in September. We decided we just had to reprise our roles. :banana:View attachment 99495

Same with my friends and I! I think there was a quite a few Sanderson sisters at the parties last year.

I'm planning to upgrade book this year so it's voice activated! Nothing like calling out BoooOOOoook!

jmwQaOd.jpg

This movie is a classic and I think because it's on tv every year new generations will embrace it, beyond just us 90's kids. I am going to see Bette Midler on tour for the first time this weekend. I generally like to see legendary performers live at least once, but when I heard she had added a Hocus Pocus segment to her show.... it pretty much sealed the deal. I won't make the Halloween Party this year, but I think this is genius!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter