HobNobbing with Nobby (A Gnome's 1st Trip to the World) FINAL Upt: 9/23 (P.48)

The Keys to the Kingdom tour sounds like so much fun! That is something I really really really want to do! :goodvibes

Sounds like you had a great day!

Love your pictures with Daisy, they are so cute. Your hair in all of these pictures are adorable!

Aww it was a great day!!

You know what my hair was much shorter in those pictures and even though I just got it cut I still think it is shorter...I might have to give Brad a call and get my hair cut even shorter LOL!

Now that was a GREAT day! MK tour, relaxation at a spa, character interactions, and a DIS meet. A full but wonderful day.

I'm so excited you got to touch some things at the HM. BTW HM movie was on Disney channel today, did you see it?

Once again great updates.

I really want to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I also have always wanted to attend one of their management classes to know how they get everyone to do what they are suppose to do with a good attitude.

Did you say pedicure? My toesies are in need of some attention.

I put 1900 Park Fare on my list every year and end up ditching it for something else. The food really doesnt appeal to me but I really want to meet those stepsisters. But then Mary Poppins is at breakfast. Decisions, Decisions. :rolleyes1

Do we get to see what you got at Goofy's? Do we Do We? :yay::yay:

Wow, another great day!!! I've always wanted to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour but never can seem to find the time to do it. I will make it happen one day though, you'll see!!! I'm glad you were able to get in some "You" time at the GF. Great pictures, too!! I got married at the Wedding Pavillion and the pohotographer took some fantastic pictures from that staircase at the GF :goodvibes

Never been to Goofy's Candy. Does it smell like chocolate in there? DH will flip out as he's deathly allergic to it :sad2:

Lovely!
1900 Park Fare was one of my favorites from our trip as well.
I actually need to update my TR...I was hoping to get it done before I left on our next trip, but alas I am too slow.

aawesome update!! What a great day. Pedi and massage after KTTK was a stroke of brillience! I should have done that... I could have used it;)

C and LL and others.... yes KTTK should be mandatory for DISers like us!! Tatally worth it! And C there are 3 times... so you don't HAVE to get up at the crack of dawn:rolleyes1

The stepsisters are a hoot! I love that Anastasia had a thing for Nobby:lmao:
I agree though... the food there was blah. Breakfast there was AMAZING though:thumbsup2

yay for DIS meets!! I need a spreadsheet to figure out who all we will get to meet in Sept... but I can't wait to meet everyone!!:yay:

Paula

What another great update! I am so happy you have this TR rolling again. I think you day sounds fantastic. KTTK tour, characters, GF, a spa treatment, 1900 Park Fare, and a Dis meet! Way to fill up a day.

DH and I are eating at Narcoosee's in September and I am so looking forward to exploring the GF. It is one resort that I have never set foot in. Of course, I may never want to leave again!

OMG, Jen, I'm in update heaven!

First of all, this day was AWESOME!!!! You seriously know how to solo travel. And you know what I love about your report? You're so happy! You're really enjoying yourself, whether it's trying new things, or old favorites, and it's just a pleasure to read.

I don't even know where to start. I'm glad you wrote about the tour. I've thought of doing it but never had. Something to consider.

I've always wanted to try CHH, so I'm glad to hear you liked your lunch there. And don't feel bad about the Dole Whip float. It's definitely an acquired taste. I know my mom looks both, but if she's feeling like something less sweet, she'll just get the ice cream, and not the float, so I could totally see that. For me, I find the pineapple juice to be so refreshing on a hot day (and if it wasn't hot then, it wouldn't have had the same effect, you know?).

Glad you snuck in some characters on your way out! And oh, heaven! I love the pictures of the GF! It's my mothership. Did you know that? It calls to me. :cloud9:

I love the spa, too...again, something I haven't done in years. Maybe I should get a brochure...hmm... :scratchin

Glad you had a nice dinner at 1900 Park Fare! And lots of fun with those stepsisters, huh? I love it when the characters are so interactive. :thumbsup2

Oh yes, Daisy is quite the lady. That's why I love her! She also wears pink shoes, which makes her my favorite 'fur' girl.:goodvibes

I went and had a pedi with my girlfriends today. It certainly wasn't the Grand Floridian, but it was still so nice.

You and Kim are so precious! Wish I could have been there, too.

Jen, what a great update to enjoy during my Friday night DIS time! :thumbsup2 The Keys to the Kingdom Tour sounds fantastic!!! One day I would love to do it! Then, you had a relaxing day at the spa, followed by dinner at the Grand Floridian, and then a DIS meet! You just didn't stop! :thumbsup2

Jen, your updates are a hoot. Let Nobby know I'll be a member of his fan club should he ever decide to form one, and thanks for making me laugh! :laughing:

Jen,

what a perfectly wonderful day...:cloud9:

I did the family magic tour with my family :rotfl:and it was awesome-I'd love to try to Keys tour sometime...

Not to get personal but I have a question about Noddy. Is he your typical garden gnome-not that there is anything typical about him-his star power shine through but he seems a little more vertically challenged than the gnomes I've seen in gardens-Is he a smaller kind of garden gnome? (It seems like it would be difficult to carry him around if he were traditionally sized...)

sigh...I wish I had a Noddy...I wonder if he has any family members seeking adoption...:confused3

Now that was a GREAT day! MK tour, relaxation at a spa, character interactions, and a DIS meet. A full but wonderful day.

I'm so excited you got to touch some things at the HM. BTW HM movie was on Disney channel today, did you see it?

This was a very full day but it wasn't a tiring day...I had an amazing time and yes me being able to touch something in the HM was another dream come true LOL

Once again great updates.

I really want to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I also have always wanted to attend one of their management classes to know how they get everyone to do what they are suppose to do with a good attitude.

Did you say pedicure? My toesies are in need of some attention.

I put 1900 Park Fare on my list every year and end up ditching it for something else. The food really doesnt appeal to me but I really want to meet those stepsisters. But then Mary Poppins is at breakfast. Decisions, Decisions. :rolleyes1

Do we get to see what you got at Goofy's? Do we Do We? :yay::yay:

Unfortunately I enjoyed what I ate at Goofy's so much I didn't take any pictures I know I fail!! However I will make that up to you on my Sept. trip!!!

The food was okay at 1900 but the interaction with the characters was great...you can't beat it!

Wow, another great day!!! I've always wanted to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour but never can seem to find the time to do it. I will make it happen one day though, you'll see!!! I'm glad you were able to get in some "You" time at the GF. Great pictures, too!! I got married at the Wedding Pavillion and the pohotographer took some fantastic pictures from that staircase at the GF :goodvibes

Never been to Goofy's Candy. Does it smell like chocolate in there? DH will flip out as he's deathly allergic to it :sad2:

Yes when you walk into Goofy's it does smell like chocolate, the smell alone will make you gain 5 lbs!!! I really enjoyed my "me" time at the GF and look forward to visiting that spa again some time!!!

Lovely!
1900 Park Fare was one of my favorites from our trip as well.
I actually need to update my TR...I was hoping to get it done before I left on our next trip, but alas I am too slow.

Becca!!! Yes you do need to update!! However I know right now you are on your trip so I shall forgive you!!!!!!

what a great day you had! I'm jealous! I too loved being a single person on the KTTK tour so I got to sit with the guide! You just get a little more out of it which is cool! And it sounds like you had a great time at the spa and dinner too! I love the stepsisters! And so great you got to meet another disser! What a fab day! :)

Becca!!! Yes you do need to update!! However I know right now you are on your trip so I shall forgive you!!!!!!

No... I'm not quite on my trip yet. I was hoping to get this TR done before I left on Wednesday, but I don't think it will happen.

Hey Jenny! :goodvibes

We arrived home from our trip just tonite! We had a great time! The girls were sooo happy to see us! WOW!!! Holy Updates Batman! :thumbsup2 LOVE IT!!! :love: It is so cool to hear all about the other stuff you did on that trip! ;) You and I have some of the same pictures! Too funny! :) Love the pics of you and all the characters! AWESOME!!! Lookin' forward to the rest of it! :hug:

Hi Jen! Just wanted to let you know I'm still here and I'm still reading. I love all of your recent updates!

What a great day! Talk about relaxing. :goodvibes The KTTK tour sounds amazing. Maybe one day... :rolleyes: A massage sounds heavenly right now. I bet having one at the GF was even better than a normal massage! How wonderful. I've never been to Goofy's Candy Co. but it's in the plans for our first day in Sept! Can't wait!! :woohoo: Great, great update! :thumbsup2

I found your TR a few days ago and I've just caught up on reading it. I'm usually not much of a poster, but I had to comment and tell you how fun your TR is, and how much I've enjoyed reading it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter